+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Millwall fixture moved to Sunday

There was one large Millwall flag at the Croatian end last Wed draped over Croat flags lol.

Mind you we've got form in that dept. Two Roth fans in the home end at Cold Blow Lane Mill wall,s old ground 1980ish
    Crazy people

I agree with Hazza they have brought this on them selves, but also there's a solution employ more stewards and less police.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/m...nited-fixture/

One of their board members has asked fans if they would boycott the game. I hope they do, would save us a job.
    My favorite line from the above article is this ...... "In the last two seasons, our fans have behaved impeccably away from home. There have been barely any arrests and disorder."

It's clear that SYP are re-arranging this fixture based on what happened last time they were in town. They seem to be blind to the fact that anything happened and they are acting like they are a family club that everyone gets along with. Ridiclous from them in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/m...nited-fixture/

One of their board members has asked fans if they would boycott the game. I hope they do, would save us a job.
    My favorite line from the above article is this ...... "In the last two seasons, our fans have behaved impeccably away from home. There have been barely any arrests and disorder."

It's clear that SYP are re-arranging this fixture based on what happened last time they were in town. They seem to be blind to the fact that anything happened and they are acting like they are a family club that everyone gets along with. Ridiclous from them in my opinion.
    So then we take a financial hit from the lower fan numbers.

To add insult to injury the police will turn up in force as usual so we get the same bill.

All this because the police don't want to provide a fit and proper service.

the lower fan numbers will be a inconvenience but nothing major towards the club financially.

I'm personally glad they want to boycott the match.

make it will ticket for the away end with a deadline set for enough time to be able to monitor for the police numbers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234