+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: banning

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    what about when pboromag was called a peado and the poster wasnt banned
    i draw you to one of the definitions -" with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses "
    what about mods calling posters w4nkers and not getting banned
    where?

ther are as many anti rafa /pro ash posters who have left as much as anyone else i would suggest
    i know of several that have either been banned or just gone because of pats constant digs at them
    name 2

i was banned for suggesting pat was a ***ual predator

ther are as many anti rafa /pro ash posters who have left as much as anyone else i would suggest
    i know of several that have either been banned or just gone because of pats constant digs at them
    And was there any need for that ignorant retort from you when I refrain from calling you names. I do refer to your stupidity and thoughtlessness as do many more but that is just stating a fact.

i was banned for suggesting pat was a ***ual predator

that was me giving you a little taste of your own medicine son.....a taste you divvent seem to like...stick to your shyte anti rafa bait if the heavy stuff makes you p1ss you pants!

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    that was me giving you a little taste of your own medicine son.....a taste you divvent seem to like...stick to your shyte anti rafa bait if the heavy stuff makes you p1ss you pants!
    1 would suggest that we mellow down the tones of our rants sunshine which appear to be quite common and often

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    1 would suggest that we mellow down the tones of our rants sunshine which appear to be quite common and often
    i would suggest you get this board in order sweetpea before you start quoting me sunshine!

Dear me!!!!

i would suggest you get this board in order sweetpea before you start quoting me sunshine!
    😁

And i would suggest you quit while your ahead young man
    Last edited by ronandtet; 16-07-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    And i would suggest you quit while your ahead young man

you better have a good reason to back that up young man...i'd edit your lies about me "rantin" being common and often..especially. as my post count is about 10 in the last year

Wink

you better have a good reason to back that up young man...i'd edit your lies about me "rantin" being common and often..especially. as my post count is about 10 in the last year

you have posted up 112 times this year alone 90% have been aggressive with colourful language .your posts have only been edited once when for some reason you started a thread on jimmy saville ( speaks for itself) and if your older than me its about time you grew up and if you can,t your should be locked up in a pensioners home

now the choice of a ban is entirely yours

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)