+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: banning

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Yeah, 3 years and over 3,000 posts, none of which are foul in content or language and yet I'm a troll.
    You're a mod on a forum that isn't exactly bustling and yet you want to dictate over trivialities and yet allow the vile to be allowed.

Just ban me now Ron, I'm done.
    as far as i,m aware no mod has considered you a troll - if you consider yourself one well you do what you want me i just think your just tenacious
    if your finished on here its your choice

See ya !

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Yeah, 3 years and over 3,000 posts, none of which are foul in content or language and yet I'm a troll.
    You're a mod on a forum that isn't exactly bustling and yet you want to dictate over trivialities and yet allow the vile to be allowed.

Just ban me now Ron, I'm done.
    Plus all of those extra years long ago many time over. Just ask Wilf's Nana. She'll remind you.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    dont we know that

the truth is
    if some had balls they would say they agree that raf has and is making mistakes

they would also say ash has done a lot of good for this club
    from where it was going

they would also say they found some of rafas footy was very negative
    or thos that go would if being honest

mind those that can debate
    arent the ones asking for trolling to be a banning offence
    Bet you can't name one poster who asks for banning that is apart from your self.

Look back at some of your own posts and you are the only one who whinges wanting posters banned.

How much of a hypocrite are you going to allow yourself to become.

I only want people banned when they call people ****ers or peados pat

me a hypocrite

bout time you put a thread up asking for me hand again aint it

me a hypocrite

Your like a broken record.Get some new craic.Your boring now.

me a hypocrite

Why would I ever want a hand from you. I've never needed it in the past.

Never Pboro but I do recall many times when you have gone over the top and called me distasteful names and not once did I retaliate.

Several posters at that time remarked on the ferocity of your loose tongue and suggested you were banned for it.

I believe I'm ***y as ****.. genuinely.. if I'm a troll I'm one of those cute ones with spikey green hair on a keyring..

Forums: Forums are made for discussing topics with like-minded people, but every once in a while, a troll will come in and start spewing negative words all over the place. If forum moderators don't ban them, other members will often respond and before you know it, the thread gets thrown completely off topic and becomes nothing but one big pointless argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Forums: Forums are made for discussing topics with like-minded people, but every once in a while, a troll will come in and start spewing negative words all over the place. If forum moderators don't ban them, other members will often respond and before you know it, the thread gets thrown completely off topic and becomes nothing but one big pointless argument.
    There’s a lot of like minded people on this board who enjoy discussing football topics but as you correctly state a troll is not a like minded person. They just post polar opposite rubbish to fuel their huge ego and cause friction, sad people really.

For me Ghost banned himself but he did post some decent stuff and I wouldn’t consider him a troll.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)