+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: banning

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    thats the spirit,who cares so many good posters have left..who cares that half the 6 regulars left are complaing just today about every thread being spoiled.
    but maybe to stop the last couple of regulars leaving..how about one of yee tefal heeded mods make a rafa oot stiky for posters to use insted of every thread turning into groundhog day
    Ah, don't get me wrong, I don't like posters leaving and I'd far rather the ones who have left would come back because there's no denying it's better with more on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ah, don't get me wrong, I don't like posters leaving and I'd far rather the ones who have left would come back because there's no denying it's better with more on.
    would you agree with me that when wilf/pboro got banned for calling a nufc footymad regular a ***ual preditor the board became a sh1tload better and busier?

make me a mod for a hour and i'll have posters flocking back

I certainly never had a problem with Ghost and don't have a problem with him.The other day I thought he was rambling on to deflect the question I asked.It wasn't for him and as it goes it still and won't be answered.
    His biggest downfall was defending P/Boro all the time.As when he was involved in threads on his own some of his stuff was interesting.Went on a bit like wor lass when I come in pi55ed every now and then but he explained how he got to his point of view.
    I hope he comes back.The only problem I have with the board is the anti-Rafa ****e at every opportunity but from my point of view a post like that in every thread from this day on will be ignored.
    It even got thrown up with Hayden asking to move.That lad has a wife and child.Personal reasons.He could be going through some serious issues we don't know about so was inappropriate to put it in there.
    Reminds me of when Gavin Peacock left.He wanted to go back down south as his bairn needed treatment that he could only get at Great Ormond Street.Just hope his family is okay.Football will always be second to family and when he goes I will wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he was zippy
    i have seen messages from him
    and he messaged me
    he felt there was an immenent banningg and couldnt be atrsed with the likes of pat and 1974 and others constantly having a dig as he had differing views and whilst defending those views was labbeled a troll or was close to a ban

a few of us feel like it

pointless haveing a discussion board where you get plastics offering one thing and doing another
    ghost is a good lad and will be missed
    there is certainly a big collective sigh of relief when you go off on one of your jollies of to mongolia and you cant get a signal

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    there is certainly a big collective sigh of relief when you go off on one of your jollies of to mongolia and you cant get a signal
    He certainly wouldn’t be missed on this board Ron that’s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    He certainly wouldn’t be missed on this board Ron that’s for sure
    Interesting question. What was he like when he posted under the name of Toonfull. It was before my time on here and I wondered if he was a purposely disruptful as he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    That was years ago that I offered that for the sake of peace on the board which, if you may recall you so rudely refused, at the same time calling me names you have since many times demanded bans for posters using.

What you need is a bottle of your own medicine but you aren't man enough to take it.

I've also stated many times on here which in your ignorance you choose to ignore why I retracted the ignore button and many posters will recall but you like a little child choose to repeat, repeat , repeat just as you monotonously repeat you anti Rafa trash.

It only goes to make you the most boring, abusive, repetitive poster this site has ever known, in my time at least.
    no i said you had no honour and you wouldnt stick to it and i was correct

you have no hoour you constantly twist you say you had nothing against ghost
    yet there are loads of postfrom you along the lines i know two fools idiots etc etc that will back rafa etc etc etc

ghost was a good poster
    he could debate with the best of you
    he walked hops around the majority
    he had differing views which is good on a discussion board

yet fools like you had to keep digging at him instead of debating with him
    when you tried you ended up getting banned
    which says a lot really

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    thats fine ronny

but those that sigh can just block or ignore

i et fed up with pats constant anti ashly thread and pats constant lets be friends etc
    lots get fed up witthe same threads on sports direct

you get that on boards

ghost will be missed

im not bothered if i am

but you must admitt everytime i go missing
    someone always hoys a thread up asking where i am
    so some love me

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    would you agree with me that when wilf/pboro got banned for calling a nufc footymad regular a ***ual preditor the board became a sh1tload better and busier?

make me a mod for a hour and i'll have posters flocking back
    what about when pboromag was called a peado and the poster wasnt banned
    i was banned for suggesting pat was a ***ual predator
    what about mods calling posters w4nkers and not getting banned

ther are as many anti rafa /pro ash posters who have left as much as anyone else i would suggest
    i know of several that have either been banned or just gone because of pats constant digs at them

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    no i said you had no honour and you wouldnt stick to it and i was correct

you have no hoour you constantly twist you say you had nothing against ghost
    yet there are loads of postfrom you along the lines i know two fools idiots etc etc that will back rafa etc etc etc

ghost was a good poster
    he could debate with the best of you
    he walked hops around the majority
    he had differing views which is good on a discussion board

yet fools like you had to keep digging at him instead of debating with him
    when you tried you ended up getting banned
    which says a lot really
    You still aren't man enough to admit it. You are the only disruptive influence on here and you are hiding behind Ghost's skirts. No one has an issue with Ghost and as posters have said he's well liked although of differing opinion.

Just get it right for once and realise you are the loser. You have no need to go on about Ghost other than for your own sad complexes.

Why not message him and you leave the site in his place and let us welcome him back.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)