+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: banning

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    you have posted up 112 times this year alone 90% have been aggressive with colourful language .your posts have only been edited once when for some reason you started a thread on jimmy saville ( speaks for itself) and if your older than me its about time you grew up and if you can,t your should be locked up in a pensioners home

now the choice of a ban is entirely yours
    you checked my post coont ,and read them to come to the conclusion 90% are aggresive?

you do what you gotta do...but do it of your own back kidder,you dont need my permission

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Now in no way is Ghostboro my cup of tea but on this occasion I have to agree with what he says, if you don't like his posts then just ignore him. Most of what he says and his inane typing and spelling etc. are there purely to wind up certain posters on here and, I must admit, it seems to work as there is no end of people biting at his every word. I also get a chuckle / disagree with the vast majority of the drivel he posts but it's like water off a duck's back to me. Discipline yourselves and ignore the cnut and he will dry up and blow away.
    Very sound advice you just need a bit of discipline

Now in no way is Ghostboro my cup of tea but on this occasion I have to agree with what he says, if you don't like his posts then just ignore him. Most of what he says and his inane typing and spelling etc. are there purely to wind up certain posters on here and, I must admit, it seems to work as there is no end of people biting at his every word. I also get a chuckle / disagree with the vast majority of the drivel he posts but it's like water off a duck's back to me. Discipline yourselves and ignore the cnut and he will dry up and blow away.
    Unfortunately he's not made that way. He'll never be able to resist coming on and getting his little childish digs in trying to be offensive and stirring controversy.

It's the only way he can attract attention as he can't do it by normal methods. It's quite sad that an adult needs to lower himself to those depths.

The Wolf will be back in one guise or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    The Wolf will be back in one guise or another.
    Yes as I said on another thread lookout for a poster who hasn't been on for a good few years but signed up 5/6 years or more ago with only a couple of hundred posts but who suddenly becomes very prolific and voluble.

Or someone who changes their login time .nearly everyone leaves their login time available .

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Unfortunately he's not made that way. He'll never be able to resist coming on and getting his little childish digs in trying to be offensive and stirring controversy.

It's the only way he can attract attention as he can't do it by normal methods. It's quite sad that an adult needs to lower himself to those depths.
    Well just let him then Pat, don't take the bait, you're going to have a heart attack if you let people like him get to you. He'll be sitting their loving these messages that he sees with him at the centre of attention. C'mon now, promise you wont reply to him Pat.

Well just let him then Pat, don't take the bait, you're going to have a heart attack if you let people like him get to you. He'll be sitting their loving these messages that he sees with him at the centre of attention. C'mon now, promise you wont reply to him Pat.
    Perhaps the winding up is too subtle for him up to realise and it falls on deaf ears.

I do ignore him more than most though.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)