+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: banning

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    There’s a lot of like minded people on this board who enjoy discussing football topics but as you correctly state a troll is not a like minded person. They just post polar opposite rubbish to fuel their huge ego and cause friction, sad people really.

For me Ghost banned himself but he did post some decent stuff and I wouldn’t consider him a troll.
    Ghost certainly wasn't the TROLL on here but he appears to have accepted the rap for it. A pity as at least you could reason opposite opinions with him without him getting abusive and off his rocker.

since this thread started at least 10 lightweight wums would have been banned on RTG
    theirs is a bustling forum full of activity,one multi with a chip on his shoulder has this one is on its arse.

you dont need the bong eyed detective colombo to work this one out.....

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Ghost certainly wasn't the TROLL on here but he appears to have accepted the rap for it. A pity as at least you could reason opposite opinions with him without him getting abusive and off his rocker.
    hwe was hounded of by the likes of you

another poster you have chased way
    although you will deny that of course

pity as he was and is a good poster

and why must we all be like minded people you are on a discussion board where people come with differing opinions
    and should be able to have those opinions without being labelled trolls etc etc etc

well done fella
    lets see how the board progrees without him

i for one will think as it is at the moment become veruy quiet

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Why would I ever want a hand from you. I've never needed it in the past.

Never Pboro but I do recall many times when you have gone over the top and called me distasteful names and not once did I retaliate.

Several posters at that time remarked on the ferocity of your loose tongue and suggested you were banned for it.
    why put up threads offering the hand of friendship or have you forgot about those
    all the times you said you would ignore me for the sake of the board
    and then didnt
    untill it suited you

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    why put up threads offering the hand of friendship or have you forgot about those
    all the times you said you would ignore me for the sake of the board
    and then didnt
    untill it suited you
    That was years ago that I offered that for the sake of peace on the board which, if you may recall you so rudely refused, at the same time calling me names you have since many times demanded bans for posters using.

What you need is a bottle of your own medicine but you aren't man enough to take it.

I've also stated many times on here which in your ignorance you choose to ignore why I retracted the ignore button and many posters will recall but you like a little child choose to repeat, repeat , repeat just as you monotonously repeat you anti Rafa trash.

It only goes to make you the most boring, abusive, repetitive poster this site has ever known, in my time at least.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 15-07-2018 at 11:26 AM.

And, as it goes, this board will be fine.

Aye, there are livelier boards with far more posters and yes, we did used to have a lot more on this one but we have some great folk on here and we'll get by just fine.

Personally, I hope that Ghost comes back and that he's taking a wee break but he certainly wasn't forced out.

he was zippy
    i have seen messages from him
    and he messaged me
    he felt there was an immenent banningg and couldnt be atrsed with the likes of pat and 1974 and others constantly having a dig as he had differing views and whilst defending those views was labbeled a troll or was close to a ban

a few of us feel like it

pointless haveing a discussion board where you get plastics offering one thing and doing another
    ghost is a good lad and will be missed

he was zippy
    and he messaged me
    he felt there was an immenent banningg and couldnt be atrsed with the likes of pat and 1974 and others constantly having a dig as he had differing views and whilst defending those views was labbeled a troll or was close to a ban

a few of us feel like it

pointless haveing a discussion board where you get plastics offering one thing and doing another
    You wouldn't be missed,nothing wrong with Ghost except he stuck up for your constant boring rants against Rafa.

he was zippy
    and he messaged me

a few of us feel like it

Why are you discussing the posters who get the better of you when all you can drag up is the droppings off the bottom of a parrot's cage.

Ghost has no issue with either Geordie1974 or myself, I respect Ghost for backing his opinions on his own but not you for hiding behind his back.

You keep going further down in poster's lack of respect for you. Ghost does not.

As Ron, as a mod pointed out it wasn't Ghost labelled as a troll. That's your esteemed title.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 15-07-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    And, as it goes, this board will be fine.

Aye, there are livelier boards with far more posters and yes, we did used to have a lot more on this one but we have some great folk on here and we'll get by just fine.

Personally, I hope that Ghost comes back and that he's taking a wee break but he certainly wasn't forced out.
    thats the spirit,who cares so many good posters have left..who cares that half the 6 regulars left are complaing just today about every thread being spoiled.
    but maybe to stop the last couple of regulars leaving..how about one of yee tefal heeded mods make a rafa oot stiky for posters to use insted of every thread turning into groundhog day

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)