+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Put your feet up and get a cup of Tea

Put your feet up and get a cup of Tea

And have a read of this cracking thread. Great Read

http://tekelterrors.boardhost.com/vi...hp?id=4732&p=1

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    And have a read of this cracking thread. Great Read

http://tekelterrors.boardhost.com/vi...hp?id=4732&p=1
    I like the really delusional ones best.

"If it's just 500k asking price why dosent Mike Martin buy it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I like the really delusional ones best.

"If it's just 500k asking price why dosent Mike Martin buy it?"
    Are there not assets owned by individuals who will also need their debts repaid. May be something that Islaydarkblue could comment on?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Are there not assets owned by individuals who will also need their debts repaid. May be something that Islaydarkblue could comment on?
    There ****ed. GDSDD

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hi BCram,
    It is a long time since I posted on Dundee Mad but I could not resist passing a comment on your post.
    John Gibson has finally admitted that all the assets that United previously owned have been sold off to various wealthy people to raise funds to keep them going.
    The information is freely available in the Companies House website under The Dundee United Football Company Limited. Just click on charges and all the information is there to read.
    The last time I looked it would cost about £10.5 Million to repay these charges and that is not including the supposed £1 Million that James Michael Martin is alleged to have handed over for Gussie Park.
    The strange thing is that according to the Companies House website two people already held charges with negative equity pledges over Gussie Park before James Michael Martin came riding to the rescue with his purchase of Gussie Park.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 11-07-2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi BCram,
    It is a long time since I posted on Dundee Mad but I could not resist passing a comment on your post.
    John Gibson has finally admitted that all the assets that United previously owned have been sold off to various wealthy people to raise funds to keep them going.
    The information is freely available in the Companies House website under The Dundee United Football Company Limited. Just click on charges and all the information is there to read.
    The last time I looked it would cost about £10.5 Million to repay these charges and that is not including the supposed £1 Million that James Michael Martin is alleged to have handed over for Gussie Park.
    The strange thing is that according to the Companies House website two people already held charges with negative equity pledges over Gussie Park before James Michael Martin came riding to the rescue with his purchase of Gussie Park.
    Don't get to ask questions of pravdites very often islay, well apart from Deeranged so I'll ask as it's bugging me.

Is there an LGBT community of penguins on Islay.😉

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't get to ask questions of pravdites very often islay, well apart from Deeranged so I'll ask as it's bugging me.

Is there an LGBT community of penguins on Islay.😉
    k
    As far as I am aware there is no LGBT community of penguins on Islay. However the island has more than its fare share of arseholes who are very opinionated but do not know what they are speaking about.

k
    As far as I am aware there is no LGBT community of penguins on Islay. However the island has more than its fare share of arseholes who are very opinionated but do not know what they are speaking about.
    Good stuff just a salacious myth.

Going to Makrehanish for some golf soon....Furthest west I've been withoot involving an aeroplane.

I hope the golf club situation on Islay is sorted.

However the island has more than its fare share of arseholes who are very opinionated but do not know what they are speaking about.
    Oh, we all know that to be the case.

[QUOTE=Returnofrros;38943339]Good stuff just a salacious myth.

Going to Makrehanish for some golf soon....Furthest west I've been withoot involving an aeroplane.

I hope the golf club situation on Islay is sorted.[/QUOTE

I hope that you enjoy driving over the Atlantic from the first tee at Machrihanish GC.
    The golf course at Machrie has been redesigned by ex tour player David J Russell and in my opinion he has ruined the course. I had a game on Machrie in September 2016 with one of my friends who is also a member of Islay GC.
    I was bitterly disappointed with the redesigned Machrie course which has lost all its character and it is not worth the current green fee of £60 per round for SGU golf club members.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)