+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with WUM’s on a Football Forum

How to deal with WUM’s on a Football Forum

Very simple DONT REPLY TO ANY OF THEIR POSTS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    We all do though Terry at one time or another. It must be an inherent weakness in us. Must all be stronger, firmer and have more discipline.

the biggest "wum" on here is well you know who but he wont reply during the england game.

He's never been this nervous about a semi since he watched brokeback mountain with ghost

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    the biggest "wum" on here is well you know who but he wont reply during the england game.

He's never been this nervous about a semi since he watched brokeback mountain with ghost
    I'll bet he hasn't got a "semi" with the score. Still brooding about the Belgies stuffing Brasil.

True.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post

He's never been this nervous about a semi since he watched brokeback mountain with ghost on their honeymoon

It will never happen though, someone will always bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    It will never happen though, someone will always bite.
    It's hard not to because you can have a genuine, constructive debate with, say, Ghost, and then somehow after a while - usually with the involvement of he-who-must-not-be-named - it's turns into wind-up merchantry. However, as long as the debate is worthwhile, I'll participate, and any/every poster out there is welcome to join in.

Aye but I think it's about time once he starts going on about Rafa which by now is boring,we should all ignore.Lets be honest,he has ignored my question so if he can do it we can.
    He doesn't like Rafa but we are not thick.He doesn't have to keep repeating himself.
    His circle of friends must be very small as he is one boring ba5tard.
    Also his support of Ashley has to be fake.He whittled on about the debt Hall and Shepard left.Ashley has more than doubled it with relegations and embarrassed the club worldwide with his antics and his decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Aye but I think it's about time once he starts going on about Rafa which by now is boring,we should all ignore.Lets be honest,he has ignored my question so if he can do it we can.
    He doesn't like Rafa but we are not thick.He doesn't have to keep repeating himself.
    His circle of friends must be very small as he is one boring ba5tard.
    Also his support of Ashley has to be fake.He whittled on about the debt Hall and Shepard left.Ashley has more than doubled it with relegations and embarrassed the club worldwide with his antics and his decisions.
    To be honest I would question his dislike and digs at Rafa. He knows with them he'll get a reaction whereas to continue to get attention to himself he'd need to continually come up with new good posts. Something he's not capable of without causing dissent, having such limited functions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)