+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing...

Amazing...

..that a country like Croatia with a population of 4.25 million can get to the WCF and England with 56 million flop again. One day someones going to get rid of the s***s who run the Prem League for themselves and their bloated egos and have no bother about the international team. Still proud of the lads tonight but we are sadly lacking in World Class. Southgate deserves all the plaudits for getting us this far. Hope Croatia beat France.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ..that a country like Croatia with a population of 4.25 million can get to the WCF and England with 56 million flop again. One day someones going to get rid of the s***s who run the Prem League for themselves and their bloated egos and have no bother about the international team. Still proud of the lads tonight but we are sadly lacking in World Class. Southgate deserves all the plaudits for getting us this far. Hope Croatia beat France.
    What was the excuse before the Premier league than? Bigger nations than ours have gone home well before toneet,do we blame their league's as well? I'm off for another bevvy. UTCB

..that a country like Croatia with a population of 4.25 million can get to the WCF and England with 56 million flop again.
    'Flop' is relative. The boys have done us proud in achieving our best result for 28 years. Comparing populations is as pointless as comparing attendances anyway.

Make that England with 65 million

For me England has done me proud. ok we lost they have given everything. We should have taken our chances 1st 1/2, in the 1st 1/2 croats sat back for 1st 20-25 mins and let us run out of ideas and steam, they had a more experianced team and we didn't adapt, but i am hopeful and very positive for the future, and yes you are partly right that perhaps the prem league does need to look at the bigger picture, but I will be supporting the boys on satdi.
    England and Proud..100%

I constantly feel that I have to apologise for being English. Gareth Southgate and the team have given us our identity back. It has been more than just football. So although I am gutted I am proud to an Englishman and don’t give a s..t if that is not PC.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Make that England with 65 million
    I wonder how many of those qualify to play for England ?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I wonder how many of those qualify to play for England ?
    good point B

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    good point B
    The Scots, Welsh and Irish won't for starters...

It was amazing and made me worry what i heard Scots-Welsh-Irish wishing England luck,and then on top of that all them celebrities sending messages,made me think ive seen this all before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast