+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Better Side Won

Better Side Won

Should have been 3 -0 up before Hafe Time, Then threw it away , Lingard ........
    No complaints
    Last edited by Romared; 11-07-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Agree Roma
    Too many passengers Kane, Alli,Henderson, Lingard all underperformed when it mattered & you can't win matches with 7 men We got what we deserved on the night
    Still proud of them though

I'm sure most people , even non football fans like my wife and Sister, no interest in football at all , but like most in our nation are deeply dissapointed tonight , The feel good factor hopefully stays though , great achievement to get this far , next time perhaps

Agree with the prevoius comments that Croatia fully deserved to win , no complaints from myself at all .

We had chances to finish the game off in the first half after making such a good start to the game .

Croatia came out in the second half and really set about us , pulled us all over the place , we lost our shape totally and reverted to knocking long balls up to Kane , the ball simply came straight back and they went again .

Rose should have entered the fray much much earlier because Young was dreadful in the second half .

Croatia had far too much quality and know how for us .

Hopefully we can build on this and use it positively for the Euro's , this young group now know the level they have to reach to go that one stage further .

This tournament will only be judged as a relative success should we push on and improve further and make the later stages of tournaments regularly .

Came as no surprise to me. We have no midfield or craft from open play. In the next four years we need to start producing our own Modrics and Pogba's otherwise the vicious circle will continue.

A bit gutted but could see we weren't good enough from the Tunisia game.