+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gutte

Gutte

Today I was confident that we would be in the World Cup final not for the negativity of all other British nationals other than English that would love the fact that we were beaten today, I have Scottish relatives who I drink with when they visit our country but know they hate us with passion but I just wanted to blow it up their foreign arses today but alas not and just for the record I hate Scottish t wats anyway but today could have been so good but onwards with Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Today I was confident that we would be in the World Cup final not for the negativity of all other British nationals other than English that would love the fact that we were beaten today, I have Scottish relatives who I drink with when they visit our country but know they hate us with passion but I just wanted to blow it up their foreign arses today but alas not and just for the record I hate Scottish t wats anyway but today could have been so good but onwards with Gareth
    Could be worse Batman....
    You could be related to Roy Keane....... Why the hell does ITV employ this fool....?
    I’d bet a pound to a currant bun the supposed “Hard Man” would run a mile if the 50/50 lass even looked at him....
    Made himself look a reight 2hat toneet

WTF did Keane look like, he was so orange I thought he’d escaped from Willy Wonkas factory.

I thought Keane talked sense. We didn't have the ballax to take the game to Croatia second half and he was proved right. I wish Keane had done the half-time team talk.

Spot on Ponte and Croatia were fitter proved it in extra time

Am off to Salford on Setdi. New grarnd in North Manchester just off Bury New Rooad. Closer to me than a ooam game at Oakwell. Can't be doing wi these 3rd place games.