+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liam Palmer

Liam Palmer

I posted this on the Sam Winnall thread because I found it absurd we were linked with a striker with a major injury that he may not even fully recover from.

I do however know that we are in for a player from them, and it's not Winnall (although I can't say for sure we aren't in for Winall because I don't know - I just think it's stupid)

Liam Palmer is someone I had to google although I kind of knew who he was, but it seems our lass is very good friends with his parents and as she doesn't like football, never made anything of it.

£300k and he is our apparently and this has been sorted out quite some time ago. Told he is never going to be first team under the new gaffer.

I thought he was from Sheffield but he's Dronfield by all accounts and doesn't actually support them.

I can't remember him to be honest, I don't think he played against us either game last season?

Played in the 0 - 0 at the Lane

When they put 10 behind the ball

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRotten View Post
    When they put 10 behind the ball
    yep and sneaked a 0-0 win

How many right backs do we need?

No thanks.

They just offloaded Jack Hunt yet they’d willingly get rid of Palmer.

A. Rumoured to be offered new contract
    B. Team interested in him Bolton who narrowly avoided relegation
    C. Quite possibly RB/RWB is the strongest, most closely contested position in the squad.

Wasted signing if any truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champagneblade View Post
    No thanks.

They just offloaded Jack Hunt yet they’d willingly get rid of Palmer.

A. Rumoured to be offered new contract
    B. Team interested in him Bolton who narrowly avoided relegation
    C. Quite possibly RB/RWB is the strongest, most closely contested position in the squad.

Wasted signing if any truth in it.
    If there was any truth in this surely it'd mean Freeman or Baldock would be movin out,dunt know much abart this palmer but i'd sooner have what we already have at the club.Perhaps our resident pig expert Mahatma has a comment on this matter? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If there was any truth in this surely it'd mean Freeman or Baldock would be movin out,dunt know much abart this palmer but i'd sooner have what we already have at the club.Perhaps our resident pig expert Mahatma has a comment on this matter? UTCB
    SSofP to me. Palmer is disliked at the Piggery and there's no way we'd want him. Not a patch on Freeman nor Baldock. Only pigs I'd take or Joao and Bannen.

palmers not good enough to get in our team

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRotten View Post
    I posted this on the Sam Winnall thread because I found it absurd we were linked with a striker with a major injury that he may not even fully recover from.

I do however know that we are in for a player from them, and it's not Winnall (although I can't say for sure we aren't in for Winall because I don't know - I just think it's stupid)

Liam Palmer is someone I had to google although I kind of knew who he was, but it seems our lass is very good friends with his parents and as she doesn't like football, never made anything of it.

£300k and he is our apparently and this has been sorted out quite some time ago. Told he is never going to be first team under the new gaffer.

I thought he was from Sheffield but he's Dronfield by all accounts and doesn't actually support them.

I can't remember him to be honest, I don't think he played against us either game last season?
    Palmer isn't good enough to be first choice at Hillsborough.

He's also from Worksop and he is a lifelong Wednesdayite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast