+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Name the manager who..

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    English football breeds easy street in my opinion , totally set up for life at 20 years of age without doing anything in all reality .

I take the point many members of the present squad have had to fight tooth and nail to get where they are , Trippier was ok at Oakwell on a years long loan but did I envisage him scoring a goal like that in a world cup semi for England , your havin a laffe of course .

I'm hopeful Gareth is on to something here where he can positively seperate wealth from achievement , it is possible because man management is his key strength , tacticaly he possibly needs to improve , he's also a wealthy man lets not forget but he's driven , we have a chance with this guy .

This tournament should be the start of something and not the end like it was in 1990 .

No parades required , parades are for winners not 4th best , it's unacceptable in my opinion .

You can cut the coming home shyte too for me It's counter productive and looks like desperation .

Man up , play the game , show some b@llax , 4th aint where its at for me .
    Luka Modric was a refugee in the homeland war after his family home was bombed and burnt out.

Not unlike living in Eastwood

Where in Croatia Victor?

I'll wait until your Google results come through.

Pointless, you’re out of tune geetarman

So you chose to lie.

Good aren't I

Suits and waistcoats by Marks and Spencer, a company that used to be a number 1 retailer in the UK, now going slowly bust and closing down their stores.

Sort of “fitting” really.

“Suits you sir”

So you've never been to Zagreb, Pula, Porec, Dubrovnic etc Victor?

I'll add Zelena Laguna, which is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    So you've never been to Zagreb, Pula, Porec, Dubrovnic etc Victor?

Yes to all except Zagreb.

Add to that Cavtat, Makarska, Korcula, and Rovijn, the latter being my particular favourite because it’s sort of a Croatia/Italy fusion place because of it’s Venetian influences.

Done a few of the inland heritage places also. Plus crossed over to Montenegro when we stayed at Cavtat

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Have you ever been to Croatia Victor?

You can lie and say yes if you like.
    You really are a pompous git aren't you?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567