Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Queens v Stranraer

  1. #1

    Queens v Stranraer


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Looking forward to competitive football returning to Palmy with a visit of our south - west neighbours (albeit
    70 miles away) Stranraer FC - come on Queens !

  3. #3
    A word of warning for the authorities this Saturday


    http://www.stranraerfc.org/index.php...ement-20180711

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    A word of warning for the authorities this Saturday


    http://www.stranraerfc.org/index.php...ement-20180711
    Beware of the Stranraer vegaboys

    PS , love the posters

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    515
    Doubt if any of our polydactylic chums will cause dibble any problems today.I think the worst we can fear is "Where you going city boy?" being uttered by the deliverance county fans.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Doubt if any of our polydactylic chums will cause dibble any problems today.I think the worst we can fear is "Where you going city boy?" being uttered by the deliverance county fans.
    Totally outplayed for the the majority of the first half and two goals down after some comic - cuts defending but
    a fabulous strike by Harkins got Queens back in the game and to the amazement of the Doonhamer support in the 800 plus crowd we went in 3 - 2 up so the Centenary Season gets off with a victory.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bridgend, Wales
    Posts
    282
    The scoreline suggests it was a classic but seems that it was a rather poor performance, specifically in defensive. Saying that, that is game 1 out of the way so we can march on positively into the next match with a win under our belt.

  8. #8
    You wouldn't think it possible to play poor, score 5 goals and win.

    Very entertaining match and that's what we pay to see right?
    Obviously the defence was a complete shambles but hopefully Martin will eventually be fit so we can restore some confidence in the back 4.

    Tighten the ship up matched with a decent bench and we have the makings of a pretty decent side.

    Harkins, what a signing ! We have a new Queens hero in the making.

  9. #9
    Were we still wearing our old strips?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,319
    The new kit was worn but their were no names on the back.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    The new kit was worn but their were no names on the back.
    How did it look?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    How did it look?


    He wasn’t there

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,319
    Correct I wasn't there but it looks good in the photos...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Correct I wasn't there but it looks good in the photos...
    It does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •