+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morpeth v Wisbech

Morpeth v Wisbech

The game is september 1st at 3. Now let me see, who is not on my blacklist. Ooops shouldnt say black it is verboten, and will upset the blacks. Errr, no one. I will have the best of company, with no working class, snivelling, communist, repair man, northern as sholes.
    Having said that, i will welcome Rab, but only as a chance to feed him to the fish. If he talks i will have to rip his tongue out, spread peanut butter on it, and feed it to the crows.
    What could be better, my own company, no one measures up to that. I am not inviting you Chalky, sorry, you want to lie on top of my sister to slake your vile lust on her body. I cant let low grade Genes, god forbid a marriage and children into this family, with kids that have no refinement in speech.

That is all. p.s. i know your reading this flopsy, you are NOT invited. No one is, you are all so beneath my station.

I didn't want to lay on top of your sister Frank,only wanted to meet up for a drink if she was up to it,how old is she anyway being child bearing age,I figured that she would be in her 50's/60's
    If you meet up with Rab you two can visit the bagpipe museum there,well worth a visit and free entry to boot

I can't come anyway, I'll be on a plane to Canada. Two days later it's the CFL local derby, Hamilton v Toronto where I wil be able to drink beer watching the game and buy a big foam pointy finger, and when I bring it back to the UK I will use it to point at laugh at Frank and all his selfish, delusional, right-wing opportunists who are destroying not only the country, but also football, television, cheeseboard selections in pubs, most cars, dealers in old Saab sphere parts and the outlook of at least 175 residents of Oxford. You've been warned Frank. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

You’ve only not invited me as I’ll make you look as stupid in person as I do on here.

Where the **** is Morpeth when it's at home?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)