+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chalky and Sue.

Why do Yorkshire lasses love Kitkats Chalky?

I don't know alf,why do Yorkshire lasses love kitkats 😀

Because they come with four fingers in them..

Some come in two fingers Alf 😏

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Haw buc,how come a club as big as Aberdeen can't keep hold of a player like Rooney who has moved down to Salford City,it's not as though Aberdeen didn't want to keep him
    I'll answer this on Bucs behalf.

Rooney is pish and in a bit of fairness he's stepped up a level. 4K a week wow. Just shows you how inept Aberdeen are.

Ginger c,unt.

I just don't get it though Rab,if I was a footballer and I could stay on at Aberdeen or go into the English national league then there would be no question but to stay in Scotland where you are on a bigger stage,he's hardly going to test himself in the 5th tier of English football,I wonder how much he was on at Aberdeen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)