+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chalky and Sue.

Chalky and Sue.

How is it going.? Is it still going.? Where is the picture of Sue?

Everything is fine thanks Frank,no complaints,I did ask Sue if it was ok to put a photo of her on here and she came on for a nosey..... The reply was No ****ing way!

Thats not lady like language. I am glad things are ok. If you need advice on how to handle women, physically and emotionally, let me know.

She's from Wakefield Frank so it comes with the territory

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    She's from Wakefield Frank so it comes with the territory
    Made me laugh Chalky . hope alls well with you too mate.

Been very busy and not been on much loads of work going on in our flat .
    More than I expected.

Who's doing the heating Jimmy?

Is Chalky phooking a glove puppet from Wakefield ? I bet she loves rugby league Chalky..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  10.6 KB

No, not a glove puppet Alf, but Chalky did mention that the puncture repair outfit's on standby!

Now,now,now lads 😁
    She knows nowt about football nor rugby but her relatives are big rugby fans so she says,she doesn't live in Wakefield,she lives in the Isle of Wight 💗

It's good to see you back on here buc,I hope that you are keeping fine 👍

Haw buc,how come a club as big as Aberdeen can't keep hold of a player like Rooney who has moved down to Salford City,it's not as though Aberdeen didn't want to keep him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)