Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: George off to Hull?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437

    George off to Hull?

    Just heard on Radio Sheffield Hull are in for George Long,we best not sell again wiout signin anyone first or i'll be very angry.UTCB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just heard on Radio Sheffield Hull are in for George Long,we best not sell again wiout signin anyone first or i'll be very angry.UTCB
    Pipe down Arthur,we just signed a physio from the Pigs,what more do you want?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Pipe down Arthur,we just signed a physio from the Pigs,what more do you want?
    Who dat den?Will ya be at the Inter friendly? I would really like to see thi,so i can smash thi Thatcher luvin face in. UTCB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,507
    Children, children !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who dat den?Will ya be at the Inter friendly? I would really like to see thi,so i can smash thi Thatcher luvin face in. UTCB
    whattsup wi you today Rod? Not your normal Blade loving self.........has somebody hacked your account

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    whattsup wi you today Rod? Not your normal Blade loving self.........has somebody hacked your account
    Dunt you be so rude Monte gal.Benny d'ya need to fone a friend or wot? Answer the question i asked ya plank. UTCB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    whattsup wi you today Rod? Not your normal Blade loving self.........has somebody hacked your account
    Ignore the silly old duffer Aya,it’s clear to see what’s happened,he’s woken up from his afternoon nap in a bad mood

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Ignore the silly old duffer Aya,it’s clear to see what’s happened,he’s woken up from his afternoon nap in a bad mood
    Still no answer to the question i see Benny. UTCB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Ignore the silly old duffer Aya,it’s clear to see what’s happened,he’s woken up from his afternoon nap in a bad mood
    or else his Gert's snuck something in his tea

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,013
    Back to the OP Ipswich are also interested in George I'd consider using him as a makeweight in a deal for waghorn

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,239
    good shout that bulmer hoped we would sign waghorn before he went to ipswich but most blades on all sites didnt rate him i always have to be honest and still think it would be a good short term signing certainly better than signing walters

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15,422
    So where’s Moore?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    So where’s Moore?
    According to the physio on the clip on the O/S,he’s damaged his quad,him,Couttsand Lundstram will not be considered for tonight,Jake Wright out for about 4-6 weeks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    According to the physio on the clip on the O/S,he’s damaged his quad,him,Couttsand Lundstram will not be considered for tonight,Jake Wright out for about 4-6 weeks
    Who the hell let Simon tek his quad bike? This club of ours is goin darn the pan. UTCB

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24,811
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who the hell let Simon tek his quad bike? This club of ours is goin darn the pan. UTCB
    Your about as funny as Les Dennis

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Your about as funny as Les Dennis
    Well you're as thick as BENNY.Wor abart this fysio? UTCB

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,734
    On a serious note (as opposed to much of the above) I’ve just read the equivalent thread on S2. No wonder George lost his confidence having to play in front of ignorant and idiotic “supporters” such as several on there.
    Playing on loan at Motherwell and Wimbledon in front of supporters who actually supported him, he showed what a decent keeper he can be.
    Sadly, because of the situation we were in at the time, he was thrown into the first team at a very early age to play behind a weak team with a dodgy defence in front of him, and a number of daft “supporters” behind him. No wonder his confidence got shot.
    Now, he obviously has to pursue his career away from BDBL which is a pity, because he is a local lad who came through our Academy, but wherever he goes next (probably Hull) I wish him all the best.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,434
    Rod desperate for attention again, thats hardly a first

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,013
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    On a serious note (as opposed to much of the above) I’ve just read the equivalent thread on S2. No wonder George lost his confidence having to play in front of ignorant and idiotic “supporters” such as several on there.
    Playing on loan at Motherwell and Wimbledon in front of supporters who actually supported him, he showed what a decent keeper he can be.
    Sadly, because of the situation we were in at the time, he was thrown into the first team at a very early age to play behind a weak team with a dodgy defence in front of him, and a number of daft “supporters” behind him. No wonder his confidence got shot.
    Now, he obviously has to pursue his career away from BDBL which is a pity, because he is a local lad who came through our Academy, but wherever he goes next (probably Hull) I wish him all the best.
    Wise words yet again Ronald I said he couldn't play in front of the kop ever again as they had lost confidence in him it's a shame cos as you say there is a very good keeper inside we just didn't give the lad the time to develop

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,437
    Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    Rod desperate for attention again, thats hardly a first
    Cheers for givin me your attention mi owd,much appreciated.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •