+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George off to Hull?

George off to Hull?

Just heard on Radio Sheffield Hull are in for George Long,we best not sell again wiout signin anyone first or i'll be very angry.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just heard on Radio Sheffield Hull are in for George Long,we best not sell again wiout signin anyone first or i'll be very angry.UTCB
    Pipe down Arthur,we just signed a physio from the Pigs,what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Pipe down Arthur,we just signed a physio from the Pigs,what more do you want?
    Who dat den?Will ya be at the Inter friendly? I would really like to see thi,so i can smash thi Thatcher luvin face in. UTCB

Children, children !

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who dat den?Will ya be at the Inter friendly? I would really like to see thi,so i can smash thi Thatcher luvin face in. UTCB
    whattsup wi you today Rod? Not your normal Blade loving self.........has somebody hacked your account

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    whattsup wi you today Rod? Not your normal Blade loving self.........has somebody hacked your account
    Dunt you be so rude Monte gal.Benny d'ya need to fone a friend or wot? Answer the question i asked ya plank. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Ignore the silly old duffer Aya,it’s clear to see what’s happened,he’s woken up from his afternoon nap in a bad mood

Ignore the silly old duffer Aya,it’s clear to see what’s happened,he’s woken up from his afternoon nap in a bad mood
    Still no answer to the question i see Benny. UTCB

or else his Gert's snuck something in his tea

Back to the OP Ipswich are also interested in George I'd consider using him as a makeweight in a deal for waghorn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast