Thread: Carroll

Carroll

Injured again. Out for three months. Why doesn’t he just retire?

Not while there's money to be gleaned out of WH. Can't imagine any other PL club that would take him on, total liability now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Injured again. Out for three months. Why doesn’t he just retire?
    some people stay for the money

it wont be up to him to retire
    it would be the club and then the fact they cant get him insured

would you retire if you were on his wages sitting on a massage table 20 hours a week

Depends who was massaging me I suppose.

i get a massgae twice a week from a blind lad who used to be a physio for some top footy clubs

trouble is when he gets in the muscles he cant see me whincing

i was once sick when i got out side when he was trying to get me groin ready for a game he literrally gets his fingers right in the muscles

kills

not like the massage i get in thaisland

Depends who was massaging me I suppose.

To be fair to him, i wouldn't be retiring whilst i can still pick up his pay packet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

To be fair to him, i wouldn't be retiring whilst i can still pick up his pay packet.
    True enough...but who was that lad they had-got him from Norwich-who did retire injured rather than keep taking the money his contract entitled him to?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    True enough...but who was that lad they had-got him from Norwich-who did retire injured rather than keep taking the money his contract entitled him to?
    Dean Ashton?

I remember he retired young,

Aye, that's the fella.

Dean Ashton?

I remember he retired young,
    Last time I was down London I saw him outside the job centre in Barking. It might have just been a coincident like?

Last time I was down London I saw him outside the job centre in Barking. It might have just been a coincident like?
    if we could recoup the medical bills since 2012 we'd probably have got Ronaldo and Messi far cheaper FFS!
    its not Wor Andy, but sicknote Andy!
    good work if you can get it
    stay safe now
    john.

In regards Carroll i heard and this is just rumour that he's injured himself because he got pissed and fell over getting back to the hotel when he was away on pre-season.

I could believe that is true but any truth in it Jon?

In regards Carroll i heard and this is just rumour that he's injured himself because he got pissed and fell over getting back to the hotel when he was away on pre-season.

I could believe that is true but any truth in it Jon?
    you'd like to think so mate, personally think that story is fabricated to sell newspapers
    in retrospect its a huge shame really, absolutely unplayable on his day, but sadly they are few!