Thread: Maritimo Away friendly

Maritimo Away friendly

Ched scores the winner 0-1 in Portugal.

sounds like we dominated had plenty of chances but only took 1 of them surely at least 1 new strikers got to come in next week

Its like we have an attack modelled on Sterling.

Good for Ched,hope he sticks around and gets 30 this season.

Don’t know how good the Portuguese version of our Premier League is but they finished 7th last season

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Its like we have an attack modelled on Sterling.

Good for Ched,hope he sticks around and gets 30 this season.
    Wud that be that Sterling lad that won a Premier league winners medal last season? Let's hope our lads win a Championship medal next season eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wud that be that Sterling lad that won a Premier league winners medal last season? Let's hope our lads win a Championship medal next season eh?
    i would have won a medal in that team . sterling is

sterlings just not the same confident player for england that he is for city think same goes for rashford as well

Sterling was not the problem last night it Alli and Henderson. It will be a toss up between us and the piggies about who has the worst transfer budget. It sounds like only outs st Swillsborough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    i would have won a medal in that team . sterling is
    With the upmost respect Twirls,NO tha wunt,if he was as bad as some mek out he wunt be at City at all never mind startin reguarly.Theer's a r8 player in theer,the lad obviously needs to improve his finishin/final ball but England looked alot more dangerous when he was on't pitch in my view partly cos of his movement and pullin defenders all over the place.UTCB

he needs to improve his ball control rod

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm on about all the missed chances that we had and that Sterling has had for England,nah try and spin that another way yer silly sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I'm on about all the missed chances that we had and that Sterling has had for England,nah try and spin that another way yer silly sausage.
    I think Pep and me know Sterling's a good player,i've already said he needs to improve his finishin but if he was as poor as some think again i say he wunt've played so many games for City last season.Tell me when England looked more dangerous was it when He was on't pitch or not? By the way better not mention spin on here you'll be upsettin Benny after the Indian leggy med our Joe look like a tailender yesdi. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-07-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Sterling caused a few problems in the games even though he wasted a few good chances. Alii was our biggest disappointment for me, I though he was off the pace throughout, he didn’t seem 100% fit

dont think kane was fit in those last 2 games either