+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Bird S/T Prices:

Early Bird S/T Prices:

I can see this annoying a lot of people to be honest, imagine you bought one for £5 off the other day then find out you could have got it cheaper a week later?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Don't think they're the early bird prices. They're the same as when I bought mine whenever we signed Dennis and Hemmings, which I think was at the beginning of June (ie £400 in the Pavis Stand). The early bird expired at the end of April, no?

The more season tickets we sell the better. If anyone has lost out financially and is annoyed about it, I'm sure the club will compensate them somehow if they ask nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Don't think they're the early bird prices. They're the same as when I bought mine whenever we signed Dennis and Hemmings, which I think was at the beginning of June (ie £400 in the Pavis Stand). The early bird expired at the end of April, no?
    If I remember correctly the early bird prices that finished in April were for renewals only. That's when I renewed and the price I paid is £35 less than the price now quoted in gumpy's link.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If I remember correctly the early bird prices that finished in April were for renewals only. That's when I renewed and the price I paid is £35 less than the price now quoted in gumpy's link.
    You might well be right, Eli, but that's what the headline states??? 2 different sets of Early birds? Who caught the worm then???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You might well be right, Eli, but that's what the headline states??? 2 different sets of Early birds? Who caught the worm then???
    I can't remember if the April offer to ST holders was called early bird or not, it could have been called a 'price freeze' at last season's cost. Anyone who took advantage caught the worm, because we paid less than anyone who delayed.

Must admit, I hoped we might sell more than 3,000 season tickets this year. When you see that the likes of Derby and F***** are on course to sell 20,000 (Derby sold 22,500 last season, apparently), you realise how wide the gulf is when we aspire to getting into the Championship.

Must admit, I hoped we might sell more than 3,000 season tickets this year. When you see that the likes of Derby and F***** are on course to sell 20,000 (Derby sold 22,500 last season, apparently), you realise how wide the gulf is when we aspire to getting into the Championship.

“Throughout England’s World Cup campaign we have been offering discounted season tickets and I’ve been absolutely thrilled with the reaction of our fans".

“We’ve now comfortably passed the 3,000 mark, taking us well above last season’s total".

You're right. There is a massive gulf now between us and the Championship. It has almost become Prem League Div 2. Florist have spent a huge wad of money this year but it looks like clubs need to spend @ the 50 Mill mark just to stand a chance of promo given the parachute payments of the clubs coming down.
    Last edited by countygump; 13-07-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Who said we've only sold 3,000?

So where does our total ST tickets stack up in league 2, think Lincoln sell more? surely we must be in the top few.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast