Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Callum Semple

  1. #1

    Callum Semple

    Gone on loan to Queen of the South,Harvey Gilmour confirmed loan to Tranmere as well

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Gone on loan to Queen of the South,Harvey Gilmour confirmed loan to Tranmere as well
    More good moves. Hope the lads do well.


    Noticed that Queen of the South are managed by Gary Naysmith formerly of the back corner at BDTBL.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Gone on loan to Queen of the South,Harvey Gilmour confirmed loan to Tranmere as well
    I like the idea of HG going to Tranmere. Not quite so sure about CS to QotS, but if the powers that be at BDBL think it’s O.K., then it’s O.K. with me.

    Hope they both enjoy the chance to play at a different level and that it speeds their development. Good luck to them.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I like the idea of HG going to Tranmere. Not quite so sure about CS to QotS, but if the powers that be at BDBL think itís O.K., then itís O.K. with me.

    Hope they both enjoy the chance to play at a different level and that it speeds their development. Good luck to them.
    Have ya seen where Sam Ellis is the new assistant boss at Boro Ronaldo? I thought he'd retired.Good luck to the 2 lads goin out on loan. UTCB

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya seen where Sam Ellis is the new assistant boss at Boro Ronaldo? I thought he'd retired.Good luck to the 2 lads goin out on loan. UTCB
    Thanks for the info about Sam Ellis, Rod. I missed that, and am a bit surprised, although he has worked with Pulis before.
    Whatever happened to all these young up and coming new coaches I keep hearing about?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Thanks for the info about Sam Ellis, Rod. I missed that, and am a bit surprised, although he has worked with Pulis before.
    Whatever happened to all these young up and coming new coaches I keep hearing about?
    I saw it on Sky Sports news,apparently that Kemp fella who's been wi Pulis for yonks has retired.Owd Sam and Pulis HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF. Blackburn have med a enquiry for Kyle Mcfadzean from Burton accordin to Sky sources,suprised if that's true. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-07-2018 at 12:48 PM.

  7. #7
    good luck to callum up in haggisland great prospect will be challenging for first team duty next season

  8. #8
    Hey Rod (or anyone else who knows), thinking about our up and coming youngsters, dost know how David Parkhouse is getting on? I thought he looked a very good prospect about a year or so ago, but I haven’t seen or heard anything about him for some time. He’s still only 19. Is he still with us, injured, out on loan or what?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Hey Rod (or anyone else who knows), thinking about our up and coming youngsters, dost know how David Parkhouse is getting on? I thought he looked a very good prospect about a year or so ago, but I haven’t seen or heard anything about him for some time. He’s still only 19. Is he still with us, injured, out on loan or what?
    I’m sure I read that he had signed a new contract with us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •