+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Behave yourself Balan! It's the equivalent of me kicking a football into your back garden and you blowing my home to bits with a Sherman tank!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This thread continues to delight, I saw a couple of news bulletins last week, they were claiming to be horrified that the Donald WASN'T being nice to Mrs May, just not on, last night I watched a couple more, they were claiming to be horrified that the Donald WAS being nice to Mr Putin, just not on. I wish they'd make their minds up, but it seems to me that if the Donald decides he can get more sense out of Putin than he can out of May, he's probably right.

The mass hysteria caused by TDS has engulfed the media and lefties on this forum. It wasn't a bad World Cup, but this is far more entertaining.
    Even the GOP are up in arms sinkov. The words, "treason", "traitor" and "cowardly" are not often used to describe POTUS. Agent Orange will hopefully not be around much longer.

B T :
    A Sherman Tank ? Would it start in first gear? No, not even the Merkava Tank! I would catch ants spray them with that 'Novichok'and say . ''Go to pharaoh.....and take his ball back!''

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Regarding immigration into the US it is still technically possible but complicated and even more difficult than it ever was. I got in years ago on what I think was called an E2 business visa, I think that would be mighty difficult now.

Trump does not want immigrants unless they are Slovenian handmaidens, tell me I am wrong?
    BT, I have no idea what Trump wants, does anyone, does he ? I was merely pointing out that it was incorrect to say that he was stopping immigration into the USA. Which you have at last conceded, thank you.

Anyone watch sycophantic Piers Morgan’s interview with Trump and his drooling over Air Force 1.
    Planes were delayed because when Trump is aboard the engines must be running for a quick get away and no other planes could take off or land when a plane has its engines running on the tarmac.
    If you want to watch the link is here.
    He loves the Queen, Melania does a great job, blah blah.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ald-Trump.html

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    If you want to watch the link is here.
    Thanks for going to all that trouble OC, I really do have better things to do with my time though. I'll leave it for those who love to foam at the mouth and obsess over this clown's latest pronouncements.

Oh he’s changed his mind and now believes Russia interfered in the election
    Bit like my grandson who’s 6 he can change his mind in a flash.
    What a joker!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44864739

Sad post script

A US Secret Service agent who suffered a stroke during President Trump's visit to Scotland has died.
    The man was part of the presidential protection team when he fell ill during Mr Trump's stay at the Turnberry golf resort in Ayrshire on Sunday.
    US officials said he died in hospital surrounded by his family on Tuesday.
    The Secret Service thanked medical personnel and police in Scotland as well as White House medics for the "exceptional care" he received.
    In a statement, it described the agent as a "dedicated professional of the highest order" who had served in the US Secret Service for 19 years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Even the GOP are up in arms sinkov. The words, "treason", "traitor" and "cowardly" are not often used to describe POTUS. Agent Orange will hopefully not be around much longer.

Impeach the bugger then, that's what I say BT. He could end up picking cotton in a chain gang, and Mel would be on the prowl for another man, sadly for my chances I expect he would have to be rich. This is better than Corry.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Impeach the bugger then, that's what I say BT. He could end up picking cotton in a chain gang, and Mel would be on the prowl for another man, sadly for my chances I expect he would have to be rich. This is better than Corry.
    Apart from the fact he is trying to create a new world order, watching Agent Orange rampage around the globe upsetting everyone is really quite interesting.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)