+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Alto
    Nigel Farage has been advising him.
    I wonder how tea with the Queen at Windsor went.
    Can’t wait for the tweets!
    According to Nigel Farage on the radio this morning, one of the stipulations on Trump for his visit was that he did not contact Farage while here, whether true or not its still Politics, which is short word for lying, cheating, pontificating, fire proof fleecing greedy phuckwit bastids.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    According to Nigel Farage on the radio this morning, one of the stipulations on Trump for his visit was that he did not contact Farage while here, whether true or not its still Politics, which is short word for lying, cheating, pontificating, fire proof fleecing greedy phuckwit bastids.
    No talking to Sir Nigel eh, he has them running **** scared hasn't he. I'm almost hoping for a collapse of this Brexity thing, then Sir Nigel can reform UKIP and give the left something else to wet their nappies over. It would all add to the gaiety of the nation.

Can I just say that I think that the whole counyry is in one hell of a mess and there does not seem to be anyone of the quality of Moses who is capable of getting us out of it.
    My solution is that I shall stick to political solutions and do everything for my own benefit and stuff the rest of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Can I just say that I think that the whole counyry is in one hell of a mess and there does not seem to be anyone of the quality of Moses who is capable of getting us out of it.
    My solution is that I shall stick to political solutions and do everything for my own benefit and stuff the rest of you!
    That's the spirit Supersub6!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You know what I think BT, you haven't been flying a balloon with a nappy on above your house have you ? Instead of getting into a strop on here, you should have used all that hot air blowing up the balloon, and floating it gaily above your house in order to make a serious, mature, protest against Mr. Trump's presence. It would have made you feel much better about yourself and the Donald's visit.

Given the emotional incontinence being displayed by you lefties over this visit, I would suggest a balloon with a nappy on is very apt.
    I don't believe all Mexicans are rapists, I don't think the KKK are good old American boys from the deep South of the US and I'm not convinced forcibly separating one year old infants from their parents should be celebrated with the red carpet treatment from an institution that is way beyond its sell by date, but hey ho!

Donald has shown the British people ,that have not welcomed him ,by breaking some protocol?? Not bowing to the Queen? Why should any person on this planet bow to someone else? What have they done or that I have done, that I should bow down before another? Surely when warlords and barons, monarch's rulled serfdom in Britain,then it was done ,the comon people in fact all had to to show respect (more like inferiority!!!) they had too, or would be thrown in jail,or punished, and this tradition its idea, in a way continues !!! The word serf originated from the Middle French serf and was derived from the Latin servus ("slave").
    A 7th-century Anglo Saxon 'Oath'.

''By the Lord before whom this sanctuary is holy, I will to (name) be true and faithful, and love all which he loves and shun all which he shuns, according to the laws of God and the order of the world. Nor will I ever with will or action, through word or deed, do anything which is unpleasing to him, on condition that he will hold to me as I shall deserve it, and that he will perform everything as it was in our agreement when I submitted myself to him and chose his will''.
    Well done Donald show them how it should be done!!! Let them smell the coffee!

.....Can I just say that I think that the whole country is in one hell of a mess and there does not seem to be anyone of the quality of Moses who is capable of getting us out of it.

Leaders in today's world do not give solutions, they represent their political parties.We the people have to do it ! '''Seek and ye shall find !''

But since you do not search ,and let todays leader's lead us down a 'darkened path',what will be the result???

We’re doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    .....Can I just say that I think that the whole country is in one hell of a mess and there does not seem to be anyone of the quality of Moses who is capable of getting us out of it.

Leaders in today's world do not give solutions, they represent their political parties.We the people have to do it ! '''Seek and ye shall find !''

But since you do not search ,and let todays leader's lead us down a 'darkened path',what will be the result???
    Donald Trump is the leader of today’s first major government to be led by the racist far right. It’s not some kind of new populist politics; it’s the old National Front, the sort that demonised Jews and decided to offer a "Final Solution" to the problem.

Trump is toxic and rabid, a quiet glass of ice cold novichok would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Donald Trump is the leader of today’s first major government to be led by the racist far right. It’s not some kind of new populist politics; it’s the old National Front, the sort that demonised Jews and decided to offer a "Final Solution" to the problem.

Trump is toxic and rabid, a quiet glass of ice cold novichok would do the trick.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, and not even an extreme case, there are others worse afflicted.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)