+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    I don't care about manners or feelings. The Left have used feelings to great effect to create political correctness and "Hate speech"; which in essence is self censorship to weaken our civilisation and resolve. I care about getting stuff done that matters. In business there are plenty of people I don't like, but that does not stop in case my feelings are hurt. Words are NOT bullets and it's high time we toughened up and got on with winning for our country. What has manners or feelings got to do with anything? As for diplomacy and the rules based order I say what has that done for you and your family? My answer is nothing much for those deemed expendable. Hell, our town is a classic case in point to what happens when the political class get together and make a deal. Give me a tough street fighting winner every time than a good British loser. Remember the head of the civil service once told Thatcher "our job is to manage the orderly decline of the country" and they are involved with Brexit talks. Where is our Trump when you need him or her for that matter!
    This disingenuous grandson of a German immigrant who married two immigrants wants to stop immigration and separates children from their parents.

His hedonistic, ostentatious lifestyle, his blatant profiteering from the Oval Office, his blatantly criminal nepotism does not make Trump a a tough street fighting winner. He is simply a greedy, corrupt, duplicitous bag of bad wind that has no respect for anyone, not even for an old lady who opened her door for him...

Attachment 10283

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Frankly, I do not care whether Clinton had intercourse with Lewinski or if Trump shagged a stripper. I care very deeply that a braggart comes over here, lies through his teeth and tells an elected government how to run our country. All the while bullying and insulting Theresa May about Brexit and using trade has his blackmail default position.
    So now you are saying it doesn't matter that Clinton was an adulterous liar and you are worried and concerned that Theresa May is being bullied and insulted, you flip flop more than Comrade Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by NZClaret View Post
    So now you are saying it doesn't matter that Clinton was an adulterous liar and you are worried and concerned that Theresa May is being bullied and insulted, you flip flop more than Comrade Corbyn.
    An alarming lack of ***ual morality is just one of Trump's weaknesses, is real Achilles Heel is a lack of bona fide personal intelligence.

Why show respect when the UK government vote's against Trump at the UN??? (Dec 2017)

Theresa May’s name 'noted' by the US as UK votes against Trump’s Jerusalem decision
    THERESA May’s name has been noted by the US after the UK voted against Donald Trump’s decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, according to the nation's ambassador to the United Nations.
    “On Thursday there'll be a vote criticising our choice. The US will be taking names.”

After 35 countries abstained from the vote, nine voting against and 21 failing to turn up, Ms Haley send out a message of appreciation to the nations that “refused to condemn the United States”.

Ms Haley declared: "The United States will remember this day in which it was singled out for attack in this assembly.
    "It's clear that many countries prioritised their relationship with the United States over an unproductive attempt to isolate us for a decision that was our sovereign right to make."

''They say an elephant never forgets ''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Supersub6:
    I admire your posts and enjoy reading them. To me it's sad you say '' I shall look after myself '',if everybody had this thought I would be seeing a very poor civilisation. I have children ,they in turn have children,can I answer a question today if the world is going to be a happier place ,or a terrible dismal place, does my effort stop at myself because I have a happy life? Never! I have seen poverty ,people working for peanuts etc. But thats me ! You end by saying ''....and found my true self :-) No, you have not because if Iask you a simple question ''Who are you really?'' You can not answer!! ....but I admire all you write .
    Balanbam --thanks for the compliment.
    I have children and grandchildren and to me family is everything and so I do look after myself and my family interests, however, I do not feel that our politicians care about anything about from their own interests.
    My parents both worked in the mill and never earned much at all, however, they did their best for me and that is what I have done for all my family. I have also seen all the things such as poverty, people working for peanuts etc. and although I look after myself as I stated, I am in my twelfth year as a voluntary caseworker for a Service charity which helps anyone who has served one day in HM Forces and their families as well as being part of a small group who raise money for Cancer Research in honour of my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and my nephew who all died of cancer within 2 years of each other.
    However, I do look after my own interests and I do know exactly where I stand in the grand scale of things, having had a very interesting life which has not been without a lot of tragedy.

I have to admit that I always follow your posts with interest, particularly your view on your environment.

Supersub6.......Then we can have another debate in another 8 years??,,......ah the roaring 80's

Balanbam ---I shall be doing my best to get there and hopefully retaining all my faculties ------but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This disingenuous grandson of a German immigrant who married two immigrants wants to stop immigration and separates children from their parents.
    More lefty FAKE NEWS.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    More lefty FAKE NEWS.
    You are a card sinkov!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Why show respect when the UK government vote's against Trump at the UN??? (Dec 2017)

Theresa May’s name 'noted' by the US as UK votes against Trump’s Jerusalem decision
    THERESA May’s name has been noted by the US after the UK voted against Donald Trump’s decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, according to the nation's ambassador to the United Nations.
    “On Thursday there'll be a vote criticising our choice. The US will be taking names.”

After 35 countries abstained from the vote, nine voting against and 21 failing to turn up, Ms Haley send out a message of appreciation to the nations that “refused to condemn the United States”.

Ms Haley declared: "The United States will remember this day in which it was singled out for attack in this assembly.
    "It's clear that many countries prioritised their relationship with the United States over an unproductive attempt to isolate us for a decision that was our sovereign right to make."

''They say an elephant never forgets ''
    Chilling and bullying in equal measure...

Attachment 10289

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)