+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Trumps just all about self-promotion.....Trump creates......Trump - everything he does and says is to Trump up the brand - and as long as folk keep believing it/him - it can continue.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Trump told the Sun that Theresa's Brexit proposals would "probably kill" a trade deal with America.

Hours later he announced that a US-UK trade deal would "absolutely be possible".

How on earth can you negotiate meaningfully with a bloke like that?
    No you can't trust a word he says can you ? He's probably the sort of despicable character who would tell students he was going to abolish their tuition fees, and then change his mind once they'd voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Trumps just all about self-promotion.....Trump creates......Trump - everything he does and says is to Trump up the brand - and as long as folk keep believing it/him - it can continue.

Of course Norder, and while people continue to read his twitter feed and take it seriously, he'll continue to take the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Sue em - for what
    Doesn't matter OC, just sue 'em.

The EU is an enemy of the US.

Everyone will be one to him I guess when he opens his mouth. He now even starts his comments by
    I might be wrong on this but....

The man thinks he is a god and whatever comes out of one hole or another is beautiful tremendous and amazing. As god it’s perfectly fine to have a change of mind 10 mins later.

Everyone will be one to him I guess when he opens his mouth. He now even starts his comments by
    Seems he's a tad more modest than I thought, I was under the impression he started his comments with, 'I might be wrong on this but....I'm probably not'.

Seems he's a tad more modest than I thought, I was under the impression he started his comments with, 'I might be wrong on this but....I'm probably not'.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course Norder, and while people continue to read his twitter feed and take it seriously, he'll continue to take the piss.
    that's right Sinkov....the snake oil salesmen didn't disappear - they just adapted to modern needs.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Which is fine..if you are Katie Hopkins.

But we are talking about the most powerful bloke on the planet.

Don't you find it a tad worrying?

1959_60 --he is as you say, however, what is the point of worrying about what he may or may not do. There is absolutely nothing that you or I can do which will make a blind bit of difference to Donald Trump --unless you are planning to waste him!
    In all honesty, whoever is pulling his strings will be keeping an eye on his progress, along with other leaders and should he step out of line too much for their liking then he will be disposed of in one way or another.
    We are but pawns on this big chess board and possibly not even getting out of the box and onto the board.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)