+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Get Trump out of here now!

Just who does this arrogant, horrible, decadent man think he is?

He insults his host, questions the values of the United Kingdom with his rancid dog whistle rhetoric.

Never mind Air Force One get the vain SOB on Do One Airlines right now!

Attachment 10259

Why on earth are we toadying up to this absurd orange turd..?

Attachment 10260

Someone, anyone, answer me please..?

insults his host.....wouldn't think you've have a problem with that - BT ?

acting servile...... but it's all an act - just gives a stage to the pretenders - makes news, get's everyone wound up - good or bad press - still helps to bolster a nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

insults his host.....wouldn't think you've have a problem with that - BT ?

acting servile...... but it's all an act - just gives a stage to the pretenders - makes news, get's everyone wound up - good or bad press - still helps to bolster a nothing.

Even I will stand up to a bully who insults our timid, sycophantic Theresa May. Let the strong look after the weak!

He’s leaving tonight BT, BUT then coming to Scotland to drop some verbal bombshells before leaving for Putin.
    Quite a few of his bombshells are right. However his popularity is on the wane in the US.

Hey BT you do seem to worry about a lot of things.
    Whatever you think about Trump there is bugger all you can do about him because he has bullied his way into the position he is in and is the democratically elected leader of one of our Allies.
    All these women and other protesters are cluttering up the streets of London, even though he is nowhere near the place ---I suppose his missus can tell him about it, if she can be bothered.
    My question is --why did all these protesters not make their way to Chequers in order to make their point? It's like holding an anti- Blackburn Rovers rally at Deepdale.

Life will go on regardless of Trump, Brexit, our MPs and when the next General Election is called the Labour candidate will get elected once again in my area as thye have done since the constituency was recreated in 1983.
    I have lived here since 1988 and not once have I been consulted on anything happening in the local area, in fact, the local MP does not even bother to canvass any more.
    Isn't politics great?

As OC says, DT is leaving tonight and then moving on again and he will go on spouting his bile and getting away with it and will probably be democratically elected for another term of office so it really isn't worth the worry ---unless he can get you tickets for the game at Pittodrie!

Like anyone else he has his right to an opinion.

He's right about the London Mayer being inadequate.

He's right about May doing the EU deal wrong.

He's right about the London Hospital having walls of blood.

So maybe not fully right in saying the Mayer is at fault with Terrorism in London, but everything else Yes

He's probably saying May is wrong with her white paper in reference to the EU because obviously he wants to earn money off of us, but ask any Leaver of the EU and they'd say the same about "Her" deal. We wanted our own laws, we wanted our own immigration program, our own tax's, and to be free to deal with any World country on our terms, and "Her" deal gives us non of the above.

His walls of blood in our Hospitals is probably a dig at our inability to Police our streets with low numbers of Police and even more punitive laws to prevent such happenings.

I know his Country is bad enough with all the Murders by guns and such, but he's been asked these questions and he gives his thoughts, maybe he needs to word them better than he does, but he has a right to say them non the less.

In the end its all political and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

What ever you think about Trump you have your opinion but one thing is he has the Baaaaalls. That you don't have in Britain and look at the mess you are in ! Placing you now just in first gear, more gears to go !

Is this your house BT lol

Not my best photo but the sign and house say

Give the knee to Trump and all fascists.

Whatever that means.

Name:  4934B89D-FEA9-429C-B11E-2A42F5939A32.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  12.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Like anyone else he has his right to an opinion.

He's right about the London Mayer being inadequate.

He's right about May doing the EU deal wrong.

He's right about the London Hospital having walls of blood.

So maybe not fully right in saying the Mayer is at fault with Terrorism in London, but everything else Yes

He's probably saying May is wrong with her white paper in reference to the EU because obviously he wants to earn money off of us, but ask any Leaver of the EU and they'd say the same about "Her" deal. We wanted our own laws, we wanted our own immigration program, our own tax's, and to be free to deal with any World country on our terms, and "Her" deal gives us non of the above.

His walls of blood in our Hospitals is probably a dig at our inability to Police our streets with low numbers of Police and even more punitive laws to prevent such happenings.

I know his Country is bad enough with all the Murders by guns and such, but he's been asked these questions and he gives his thoughts, maybe he needs to word them better than he does, but he has a right to say them non the less.

In the end its all political and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
    So at the end of the day an adulterous, lying, misogynist, chauvinist pig who thinks its OK to grab a woman by the ***** and separate infants from their parents is welcomed with the full regalia and red carpet treatment?

Nothing much changes does it..?

Attachment 10263

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)