+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are a card sinkov!
    FAKE NEWS is FAKE NEWS BT, it's a familiar lefty tactic, you're very fond of it yourself. You say Trump "wants to stop immigration". OK show me the proposal from the Trump Administration to halt immigration into the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    An alarming lack of ***ual morality is just one of Trump's weaknesses, is real Achilles Heel is a lack of bona fide personal intelligence.
    A Billionaire, leader of the free world, most powerful person on the planet and goes to bed with Melania every night, must be a real bummer being so un intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    More lefty FAKE NEWS.
    Quite right Sinkov. 9th Circuit court judgement in Obama presidency era forcing Govt officials to remove the children from parents if they had illegally crossed border into USA so as not to place them at risk in an adult detention centre. Now left screams about a decision Obama enacted under his presidency; where were the protests then?? None existent. Trump ended this with an executive order to reverse the policy as Democrats would not change laws through the houses as its more important to make Trump BAD than than look after the children.Remember the lefts little friend Saul Allinsky; force your opponent to take a moral stance that you yourself had no intention to take. No wonder he dedicated his Leftist manual to Satan!!!!

Now our Donald has suggested to Theresa that we should "Sue the EU" instead of negotiating.

Later, in the very same conversation, he said "Don't walk away from those negotiations because then you'll be stuck"

He obviously makes stuff up as he goes along.

But, deep down, we all knew that, didn't we?

And during his visit as an honored guest of our country he has insulted our Government and ignored all protocol when meeting the Queen.

The next time I hear the Star Spangled Banner I will bare my arse and point it in the direction of Washington as long as this buffoon is leader of the free world.

That'll teach him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Now our Donald has suggested to Theresa that we should "Sue the EU" instead of negotiating.

Later, in the very same conversation, he said "Don't walk away from those negotiations because then you'll be stuck"

But, deep down, we all knew that, didn't we?

And during his visit as an honored guest of our country he has insulted our Government and ignored all protocol when meeting the Queen.

The next time I hear the Star Spangled Banner I will bare my arse and point it in the direction of Washington as long as this buffoon is leader of the free world.

That'll teach him.
    That could surprise the neighbours or Vince 59. Just don’t do it in America - they have guns and shoot A holes.

Sue em - for what

That's one of the things I was wondering OC.

We have decided to leave the EU so what can we sue them for as an alternative to negotiating?

And which court would hear the case? What would our complaint be?

Is anyone taking this idea seriously? Perhaps his advisers (Boris and Nigel) have dreampt it up?

Think is just a load or rowlocks.
    I wonder which Court would hear the case. A European one?
    I had expected his tactic would be to see we’re leaving next week. Then next week to see we’ll stay if...

Trump told the Sun that Theresa's Brexit proposals would "probably kill" a trade deal with America.

Hours later he announced that a US-UK trade deal would "absolutely be possible".

How on earth can you negotiate meaningfully with a bloke like that?

Of course he does 59/60, has the penny just dropped, he makes it up, and then puts it on Twitter to wind up his opponents. And as you and BT prove so often, it works a treat.

That'll teach him.
    Or of course, you could always fly a balloon with a nappy on above your house. Now that really would teach him.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)