+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

His middle name Hussein, not very Christian is it ?

When asked at the press conference with Putin who did he believe - Putin or his own intelligence services - he opted for Putin.

Sneaky , the correct psychology! Just one sentence : '' Know your enemy?''

If i met you gentlemen??? ....and said to you, do you know in Rishton one week we went to see the rovers and another week, Burnley. Then you asked me ''But which team did you follow?

If I said ''the rovers'' !! ......a glimpse of disheartenment I would detect in you ,but saying Burnley of course ''I would see you smiling!''

......not that any of you lot are my enemy! You are all trying to be Good!!!! :-) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He said he didn't believe his own intelligence services ? Wow, at last, a President not as gullible as Bush and Blair, two leaders who swallowed whole what their intelligence services were telling them, and led us into the disastrous Iraq war. Thousands, possibly millions, who died could still be alive today, and the Middle East a safer, more stable area, if only those two had taken a leaf out of the Donald's book and taken what their intelligence services were telling them with a pinch of salt.

But never mind that obvious lesson, when TDS takes a hold, brains get addled.
    Attachment 10320

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have never, ever read as much universal condemnation of any US President.

Even the New York Times are at it...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/15/o...ion-putin.html
    Even the New York Times BT ? A couple of years ago the Washington Post published a survey based on the political leanings of the media's readership. To the left of centre was, amongst others, the Washington Post itself, the BBC, and Huffington Post, further left and bracketed with the Guardian was the New York Times.

Keep up young man.

NYT Issues Correction after Labeling Palestinian Support for Terrorists Fake News

The New York Times issued a correction Tuesday to a report that cited Palestinian support for the families of terrorists as a prime example of the “far right conspiracy” theories that abound on Facebook, conceding that the Palestinian Authority has admitted to providing financial support to terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There are so many horror stories, it's impossible to link them all sinkov.
    But none that say he wants to stop immigration into the USA BT. My simple question remains, when there is so much to criticise him for, why do you choose to lie about him ?

Can you not see the irony, you claim he's a liar and fantasist, but choose to lie and fantasise about him yourself.

TDS again I suppose, never mind. You lie, you fantasise, and you are incapable of admitting you were wrong, just like the Donald. Be careful, when you look in the mirror, you might see him looking back at you.
    Last edited by sinkov; 17-07-2018 at 09:09 AM.

But I'm not making judgements 59/60, I'm just laughing at you lefties, while Trump plays with you like he would with a kitten and a piece of string.

Anyway, I forthwith nominate 'Get Trump Out of Here Now' for Thread of the Year. I haven't had as much entertainment since I watched the last episode of Peter Kay's Car Share.
    This thread continues to delight, I saw a couple of news bulletins last week, they were claiming to be horrified that the Donald WASN'T being nice to Mrs May, just not on, last night I watched a couple more, they were claiming to be horrified that the Donald WAS being nice to Mr Putin, just not on. I wish they'd make their minds up, but it seems to me that if the Donald decides he can get more sense out of Putin than he can out of May, he's probably right.

The mass hysteria caused by TDS has engulfed the media and lefties on this forum. It wasn't a bad World Cup, but this is far more entertaining.

But none that say he wants to stop immigration into the USA BT. My simple question remains, when there is so much to criticise him for, why do you choose to lie about him ?

Can you not see the irony, you claim he's a liar and fantasist, but choose to lie and fantasise about him yourself.

TDS again I suppose, never mind. You lie, you fantasise, and you are incapable of admitting you were wrong, just like the Donald. Be careful, when you look in the mirror, you might see him looking back at yourself.
    He was interviewed in the SUN, the video clearly shows him insulting May over Brexit which is reasonable enough. Next day he does the Trump gaslighting thing and said he was misquoted, then he never said it.

Regarding immigration into the US it is still technically possible but complicated and even more difficult than it ever was. I got in years ago on what I think was called an E2 business visa, I think that would be mighty difficult now.

Trump recently said that the US was not going to become a "Refugee Camp" and "immigrants change the host nation's culture". Coming from a third generation immigrant I find that a very strange rhetoric. "Hostile environment" just adds to the narrative to deter immigrants, legal or otherwise. Perhaps he will send Melania back "home".

Trump does not want immigrants unless they are Slovenian handmaidens, tell me I am wrong?

.....There are so many horror stories, ( Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier)

Here are some headlines of how the Media reports events .
    One final note about the headline choices. Editors focused on the fact that the Israeli attack on military targets Saturday was the “heaviest barrage” by the IDF since the 2014 war. However, it’s quite telling that they decided not to focus on the fact that the nearly 200 rockets fired at Israel on Saturday represents the single largest volley of Gaza rockets launched on any single day since the 2014 war.

Guardian....

There’s no mention, in the headline or strap line, of the initial Hamas rocket attacks or the grenade attack on Friday. The image depicts an attack on Gaza, rather than rocket attacks on Israel.

''Isreal lunches the most painful strike on Hamas since 2014.''

......and the same with :Telegraph, Times of London, Independent, Irish Times, Sky News,

Summary:

5 headlines failed to mention Gaza rocket attacks.
    6 featured a photo of damage in Gaza from IAF strikes.
    0 used images, anywhere in the article, of damage done by Hamas rockets.
    6 failed to note it was the largest volley of Hamas rockets since 2014.

https://ukmediawatch.org/2018/07/15/...es-since-2014/

Its no wonder you do not know whats happening here !!!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)