+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great day to be an arab

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'll feel better about the league campaign when I see us sign another couple centre backs
    So no celebration from you then.

Surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So no celebration from you then.

Surprise surprise.
    He has a point and a striker and messi then i will be happier. TBF sacking csaba too would be nice but prepared to give this a chance. We aint ready yet player wise. Fine in cup games having murdoch in CB but not when the competition hots up - like alloa at home

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    He has a point and a striker and messi then i will be happier. TBF sacking csaba too would be nice but prepared to give this a chance. We aint ready yet player wise. Fine in cup games having murdoch in CB but not when the competition hots up - like alloa at home
    He does have a point and I agree he has a point. But if that's your first post after finding out ST has gone says a lot really.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Season ticket sales should now increase
    I have it on good faith that 10 new STs were just bought - ok no many but my credit card took a hammering. I now just have to phone utd and try to get us all together for next season. Thats 4 grand from my small inner circle who stopped buying STs 2 years ago - no ST with ST. Ive got the some of the best 2 STs at Tannadice upper GF centre circle - we used to have 20 in ET lower. I am phucking delighted we will all be sitting together this season. I think this will add 500 STs or maybe just the 10 lol

SRYB

ST is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does have a point and I agree he has a point. But if that's your first post after finding out ST has gone says a lot really.

Are you trying to say Shedka likes an argument????????

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I have it on good faith that 10 new STs were just bought - ok no many but my credit card took a hammering. I now just have to phone utd and try to get us all together for next season. Thats 4 grand from my small inner circle who stopped buying STs 2 years ago - no ST with ST. Ive got the some of the best 2 STs at Tannadice upper GF centre circle - we used to have 20 in ET lower. I am phucking delighted we will all be sitting together this season. I think this will add 500 STs or maybe just the 10 lol

SRYB

ST is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Might even get one myself 😊

Nah!! I think he just doesn't like change maybe. Shoulda kept Houstie shoulda kept Jackie, beware fan ownership, it'll all go tits before you know it etc

Might even get one myself ��
    aye what with ryanair and that it easy to get over. Personally I am disappointed your not more like Gotti mate

Hey you can do other things like look into the foundation, arabzone and even sponsor a player or coach - the one that sounds like a bird maybe

Cant say how this news has transformed my thoughts.

However - I ****ing hate italian drivers. Although i got good at the aggression side. So much my wife still is not talking to me. See if an Italian tries to ram you off the road - man up wind the window doon and give it waldy! **** shat himself.

Another funny Rome story ah scottish you rangers or celtic - no Dundee United you Roma or not cheating scum?? guys were fiorentina fans and they went mental. Seems Florence is a bit like barca in that they dont see themselves as part of the country. They showed me a fanzine written in 2013 about Romas trip to the final. Most of it was about us!!! they are going to send it over and i will post it and translate it.

Nah!! I think he just doesn't like change maybe. Shoulda kept Houstie shoulda kept Jackie, beware fan ownership, it'll all go tits before you know it etc
    well its all tits up now - but maybe the shed will go marching on

Says Stoke who is looking for an argument and as per quite often, talking shyte and attention seeking

The only managers I've properly backed are Levein, Houston and McNamara, can stilll back that up to this day in many paragraphs for each (McNamara less than the others due to the last summer window he had)

Prior to those three I was one of the first calling for McCall, Chisholm, Brewster and since those three Mixu and even Csaba, McKinnon I thought deserved longer but didn't merit the backing of the other three

Now I should clarify after stokes misrepresentation that I'm happy with this news, however on the park is what matters most and I won't feel confident going into the league campaign until we sign a couple CB's, we ain't challenging with Frans as our only proper CB (Edge and Scobbie don't count, was hoping both would be gone), Murdo and Allardice makeshift CBs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)