+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Thompson sells up!!!

Stephen Thompson sells up!!!

Dundee United have announced that Directors Mike Martin, Jimmy Fyffe and two local anonymous Dundee businessmen, have acquired the shareholding of Stephen Thompson | buff.ly/2NPouKj

Excellent news.

Now to get the last pieces of the squad in place and for Csaba to get them playing like their lives depend on it.

SHED RULE!

I’m sure MM will come out with a full explanation, I hope he does. If this means that ST is definitely no longer part of the club then let’s all move on and back the team and the board on to success.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    I’m sure MM will come out with a full explanation, I hope he does. If this means that ST is definitely no longer part of the club then let’s all move on and back the team and the board on to success.
    Great news and should mean Mike Martin is no longer the Monkey as some on here were calling him. Hands tied behind his back more like. So let's hope we can move forward and get the phuck out of this league.

It's difficult to take this in. Yet slowly I am. There's been much bad news on this, so much hope, so many rumours, so many disappointments. So many arguments on the messageboard too.

But here we are. A new era. What a boost. Throw the organ away, grind no more. Onwards and upwards lads and lasses.

edit to add, I had to read the announcement on the official twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating!
    edit also, Dees are not going to be happy with this

It is incredibly important that we now stop the constant bickering and unite behind the new regime. A little humility from some who have been so critical of Mike Martin and other posters wouldn't be a bad start but regardless of any of that, this is the time to get right behind the team. We aren't going to breeze this league and there will be some hard times during the season. But we need everybody pulling in the same direction.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
    It is incredibly important that we now stop the constant bickering and unite behind the new regime. A little humility from some who have been so critical of Mike Martin and other posters wouldn't be a bad start but regardless of any of that, this is the time to get right behind the team. We aren't going to breeze this league and there will be some hard times during the season. But we need everybody pulling in the same direction.
    100% Juan. Starts tomorrow. A new dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
    I agree Juan, but in the same way I'd like to see you apologise to the poster you trashed who sponsors a player and invests in hospitality several times a season. But as you say, it's a new dawn, hopefully the bickering will stop and the fanbase can get United 100% behind the board, the club, the manager and the team once again.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I agree Juan, but in the same way I'd like to see you apologise to the poster you trashed who sponsors a player and invests in hospitality several times a season. But as you say, it's a new dawn, hopefully the bickering will stop and the fanbase can get United 100% behind the board, the club, the manager and the team once again.
    Sorry I wasn't aware that I trashed anybody. If you could be more specific.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)