+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Thompson sells up!!!

Hallelujah

Hope it all goes well for new incumbents,kent Fyffee for an affy long time and messaged him earlier. Really Really hope this is a turning point and they get backed to the hilt.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
    It is incredibly important that we now stop the constant bickering and unite behind the new regime. A little humility from some who have been so critical of Mike Martin and other posters wouldn't be a bad start but regardless of any of that, this is the time to get right behind the team. We aren't going to breeze this league and there will be some hard times during the season. But we need everybody pulling in the same direction.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Hope it all goes well for new incumbents,kent Fyffee for an affy long time and messaged him earlier. Really Really hope this is a turning point and they get backed to the hilt.
    Fingers crossed mate

Let's hope for a fresh new beginning.
    The road back starts tomorrow.
    C'mon United!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    No sure how you think that Stoke....looks to me like he's sold his shares to his mates...and they've had some input into the mess your club is in...but good to see you're always thinking of us
    Good to see your United Mad alert is working well. Obsessed not a lot eh. I don't think we'll be down for long under new ownership mate.[/QUOTE]

Serious question Stoke do you think the new people in charge have enough cash to get you out the championship this time ?

Fyfee prob thinks your a dick as I do , anyway good luck with the ahem new regime you’ll be ok for beer anyway
    Gdsdd

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Good to see your United Mad alert is working well. Obsessed not a lot eh. I don't think we'll be down for long under new ownership mate.
    Serious question Stoke do you think the new people in charge have enough cash to get you out the championship this time ?[/QUOTE]

Serious answer Peter I know not a jot. What I do know is that the person responsible for some of the worst decision-making in our history has gone. And it says everything about it that crestfallen Dees are climbing in to try and trash it. You all must be disappointed that local business is investing in the future of a club that took 28000 fans to Hampden. (That's in Glasgow, if you ever need directions, which I doubt, you can get them on AA Routefinder)
    We may not get back this season. Obviously everyone hopes we will, but now the fans will rally behind the city's best supported club and that just might make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Serious question Stoke do you think the new people in charge have enough cash to get you out the championship this time ?
    Serious answer Peter I know not a jot. What I do know is that the person responsible for some of the worst decision-making in our history has gone. And it says everything about it that crestfallen Dees are climbing in to try and trash it. You all must be disappointed that local business is investing in the future of a club that took 28000 fans to Hampden. (That's in Glasgow, if you ever need directions, which I doubt, you can get them on AA Routefinder)
    We may not get back this season. Obviously everyone hopes we will, but now the fans will rally behind the city's best supported club and that just might make the difference.[/QUOTE]
    I'm not trying to trash anything,seen our fair share of false dawn's, but am surprised how upbeat Utd fans are given that the people who had a part in the worst Utd team in the last 45 years are still at the helm... including the manager that most of you think is a clown...anyway don't worry about us IF we get to Hampden we'll find it CW33

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We may not get back this season. Obviously everyone hopes we will, but now the fans will rally behind the city's best supported club and that just might make the difference.
    I'm not trying to trash anything,seen our fair share of false dawn's, but am surprised how upbeat Utd fans are given that the people who had a part in the worst Utd team in the last 45 years are still at the helm... including the manager that most of you think is a clown...anyway don't worry about us IF we get to Hampden we'll find it CW33[/QUOTE]

Fortunes change on such small margins sometimes Peter. We continue to pay our taxes and the minimum wage. But i can understand why you're all disappointed about this 😊
    In the meantime your midfield maestro is going to be missing for a wee spell while he visits HMP Slade for a bit of r&r. Godber!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)