+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore leaving?

Simon Moore leaving?

On his way according to this

In talks with West Brom

Not comfortable with having a loan keeper as No 1 and young Eastwood the only perm on the books

https://www.footballinsider247.com/w...n-moore-talks/

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    On his way according to this

In talks with West Brom

Not comfortable with having a loan keeper as No 1 and young Eastwood the only perm on the books

https://www.footballinsider247.com/w...n-moore-talks/
    If he dunt wanna be here i reckon Tutfy will have foned for a taxi.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If he dunt wanna be here i reckon Tutfy will have foned for a taxi.UTCB
    I agree Rodders, but I wouldn't allow him to leave until we have a replacement

He's been ousted from the team by a loan keeper last year, and looks like he'd suffer the same fate again. Understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    He's been ousted from the team by a loan keeper last year, and looks like he'd suffer the same fate again. Understandable.
    But he will be in the same position at WBA. They have brought in Sam Johnstone on loan to be their number 1.
    I’d be sorry to see SM leave, but if the fee was right (he is in the last year of his contract, I believe) and he was happy to go, then it would make obvious sense to get something for him while we can. WBA have plenty of money............

Have we got any players left?

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Have we got any players left?
    Only Hogan and Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    But he will be in the same position at WBA. They have brought in Sam Johnstone on loan to be their number 1.
    I’d be sorry to see SM leave, but if the fee was right (he is in the last year of his contract, I believe) and he was happy to go, then it would make obvious sense to get something for him while we can. WBA have plenty of money............
    I thought the Baggies had signed Johnstone on a permanent deal Ronaldo,could be wrong mind ya,it does happen very occasionally. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought the Baggies had signed Johnstone on a permanent deal Ronaldo,could be wrong mind ya,it does happen very occasionally. UTCB
    Yes, you’re right Rod, they have. For an initial £6.5 million apparently (so how much for SM?). Looked a very good keeper last season, but the fee obviously put him out of our fishing pool.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Yes, you’re right Rod, they have. For an initial £6.5 million apparently (so how much for SM?). Looked a very good keeper last season, but the fee obviously put him out of our fishing pool.
    Not just the fee i'd wager(See wor i did theer) I saw our new keeper play for the Shrews at Rovrum and he looked good from what i remember,but it wern't a classic game like we're used to seein at BDBL.I notice Gary Naismith's the gaffer at Queens where Callum Semple's gone.UTCB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast