+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ripples on the pond?

Ripples on the pond?

From my not "essential" other forum I picked up the following................

Rumour Monger wrote "Rumour has it that Lamps has had disagreements with some of the players..namely Carson, Wisdom and Bryson...and Chris Martin has a heart condition! Good source this btw "

My thoughts are............

Disagreements? Why might that be?

Carson. If there is a disagreement then it could well be due to FL wanting a keeper who acts as a sweeper and is more involved in interplay with the back however many. I have no idea if Mitchell can do that but I do know Kelle Roos can........

Wisdom. Possible reasons? Maybe he wants to play as one of a back 3 or as the RB in a back 4 as opposed to the RWB role in a 1-5-3-2 system.......

Bryson. He's Scottish. Reason enough?

Coldplay? Heart condition? This sort of thing tends to creep up on folk unawares but footballers have full medicals at least once a year including an ECG. It does happen occasionally that nothing shows up and an, apparently, fit athlete drops for no reason. For his sake I hope the rumour is wrong.

CM hasn't had his heart in the game for a couple of years now

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    From my not "essential" other forum I picked up the following...

Rumour Monger wrote "Rumour has it that Lamps has had disagreements with some of the players..namely Carson, Wisdom and Bryson...and Chris Martin has a heart condition! Good source this btw "

My thoughts are............

Disagreements? Why might that be?

Carson. If there is a disagreement then it could well be due to FL wanting a keeper who acts as a sweeper and is more involved in interplay with the back however many. I have no idea if Mitchell can do that but I do know Kelle Roos can........

Wisdom. Possible reasons? Maybe he wants to play as one of a back 3 or as the RB in a back 4 as opposed to the RWB role in a 1-5-3-2 system.......

Bryson. He's Scottish. Reason enough?

Coldplay? Heart condition? This sort of thing tends to creep up on folk unawares but footballers have full medicals at least once a year including an ECG. It does happen occasionally that nothing shows up and an, apparently, fit athlete drops for no reason. For his sake I hope the rumour is wrong.
    Never believe a rumour monger especially a tree one

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Never believe a rumour monger especially a tree one
    Not a tree site Mista. A dedicated DCFC one with absolutely no Trees on there. It's not part of a huge machine like FootyMad with separate pages for each team. It is an independent site and has just the one team, DCFC.

I have heard more form the same source BTW.

Apparently, FL wanted Bryson to do something and it just wouldn't work for the lad, he simply couldn't reproduce what was wanted. Lampard then showed him how. Bryson didn't take kindly....... The same allegedly happened with Wisdom.

No more news on the Carson front.

Not a tree site Mista. A dedicated DCFC one with absolutely no Trees on there. It's not part of a huge
    machine like FootyMad with separate pages for each team. It is an independent site and has just the one team, DCFC.

Apparently, FL wanted Bryson to do something and it just wouldn't work for the lad, he simply couldn't reproduce what was wanted. Lampard then showed him how. Bryson didn't take kindly....... The same allegedly happened with Wisdom.

Well for a start Martin doesn't have a heart condition he has an abdominal strain Carson from what I've heard is on his way big loss that Not sure why he started Bryson then today if h can't produce what the manager requires I will ask him i usually see him a couple of times a week

Carson going nowhere slight injury in training Friday kept out as precaution Phew thank God

Not oa tree site Mista. A dedicated DCFC one with absolutely no Trees on there. It's not part of a huge machine like FootyMad with separate pages for each team. It is an independent site and has just the one team, DCFC.

FL is prob still good enough and fit enough to turn out at this level and can't be easy for a player like Bryson (a poor man's Lampard in many respects) to see what he is still capable of.

I question how accurate the reports are (not that I'm doubting MA) but players should learn from and respect FL and not feel threatened by him.

Carson going nowhere slight injury in training Friday kept out as precaution Phew thank God
    Ah. I wondered why we didn't see him yesterday. Good news.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    FL is prob still good enough and fit enough to turn out at this level and can't be easy for a player like Bryson (a poor man's Lampard in many respects) to see what he is still capable of.

I question how accurate the reports are (not that I'm doubting MA) but players should learn from and respect FL and not feel threatened by him.
    You are right to question reports Manx. I had hoped in my quote from elsewhere that I had made it clear that these were rumours.

Well for a start Martin doesn't have a heart condition he has an abdominal strain Carson from what I've heard is on his way big loss that Not sure why he started Bryson then today if he can't produce what the manager requires I will ask him i usually see him a couple of times a week
    Maybe, following the demonstration, he perfected the move? I don't know. I had also hoped that by giving the source of the rumour the pseudonym Rumour Monger that people would understand that it was rumour rather than informed reporting.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)