+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ripples on the pond?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    FL is prob still good enough and fit enough to turn out at this level and can't be easy for a player like Bryson (a poor man's Lampard in many respects) to see what he is still capable of.

I question how accurate the reports are (not that I'm doubting MA) but players should learn from and respect FL and not feel threatened by him.
    I saw the FL interview but Frank couldn't really say when interviewed I had a disagreement with Carson and have decided not to play him in case the injury stops the move to Stoke or wherever!

MA thanks for posting the rumours, I'm a believer in if you hear it share it when it comes to DCFC!

I've posted a few rumours some turned out to be right too. (not all of them mind!)
    Last edited by Manofpride; 15-07-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I saw the FL interview but Frank couldn't really say when interviewed I had a disagreement with Carson and have decided not to play him in case the injury stops the move to Stoke or wherever!

MA thanks for posting the rumours, I'm a believer in if you hear it share it when it comes to DCFC!

I've posted a few rumours some turned out to be right too. (not all of them mind!)
    I have heard a rumour that carson picked up a slight knock in training on Friday and that was why he wasn't risked yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I have heard a rumour that carson picked up a slight knock in training on Friday and that was why he wasn't risked yesterday.
    That's what Frank said after the match, hope it's true and he's staying!

GT apparently a back issue and he is expected to be training today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)