+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Twirls,to the best of your knowledge,were we ever in for this Edwards from Peterborough,that missing out on has caused so much outrage?
    never heard of him. its the forward we in for

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    No-ones turning on the manager Twirlo. He's the one shining light in all this mess. You don't have to be an expert to work out from the Court transcript that what CW appears to have been promised is not consistent with how the two owners painted the Clubs finances in Open Court. What is consistent about the Club are Boardroom failings hampering an excellent manager once again.
    read the header post.

wilder as got bids in for players,wilder puts a valuation on players including wages,if player says he wants more wilder decides if hes gonna pay it. if selling club wants more wilder decides if hes gonna pay it.. wilder as been given a significant increase for buying players for the whole season no just na. wilder as got over 10 offers out there for players/agents to decide to sign or not. if the amount of targets gree and sign what he wants say 5 targets ,the other deals then become dead. be patient the new signings are coming

In Twirlo we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    and so it begins,toys outta pram turn on the club and manager. ya like big phuckin kids. grow up ffs
    No ‘Phucker’ is turning on the manager or the club pal as far as I’ve seen. Just one or two imbeciles in high places. As for the ones we’re obviously having a pop at, I’m sure there are posts of your own out there in the system where you’ve been just as critical of our owners so what’s changed now?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    No ‘Phucker’ is turning on the manager or the club pal as far as I’ve seen. Just one or two imbeciles in high places. As for the ones we’re obviously having a pop at, I’m sure there are posts of your own out there in the system where you’ve been just as critical of our owners so what’s changed now?
    whats changed is i know for a fact that they are backing wilder. simple as that. an like i said a few replys ago read the header post. and ive seen loads of posts all over the internet having a go at wilder for not making signings as of yet. journalists are filling their columns with rubbish,and people jump straight on it and presume its true then slate the board and question wilder. dont get mi wrong i agree with mahatmas point about the jan signings being rubbish,but at the time it was the best jan window we,ve had not one fan said any different . but na it was a bad jan window. i too have a go at manager club board fans ,who dosnt, but when its based on having a guess at what really is happening that truely is getting pathetic

wilder as got bids in for players,wilder puts a valuation on players including wages,if player says he wants more wilder decides if hes gonna pay it. if selling club wants more wilder decides if hes gonna pay it.. wilder as been given a significant increase for buying players for the whole season no just na. wilder as got over 10 offers out there for players/agents to decide to sign or not. if the amount of targets gree and sign what he wants say 5 targets ,the other deals then become dead. be patient the new signings are coming
    Oh the relief,cheers Twirls,i'm keepin mi season ticket nar.Has tha heard owt owt re;This Brereton kid from the Scabs Twirls? UTCB

the manager has said something will happen in the next week or two so i think weve just got to be a bit patient always unlikely something was gonna happen this last week with them being in portugal think the players we have bids in for are probably all waiting to see if they get higher offers from other clubs so i still think anything is still possible most transfers at all clubs will happen in the next two weeks utb ftp

whats changed is i know for a fact that they are backing wilder. simple as that. an like i said a few replys ago read the header post. and ive seen loads of posts all over the internet having a go at wilder for not making signings as of yet. journalists are filling their columns with rubbish,and people jump straight on it and presume its true then slate the board and question wilder. dont get mi wrong i agree with mahatmas point about the jan signings being rubbish,but at the time it was the best jan window we,ve had not one fan said any different . but na it was a bad jan window. i too have a go at manager club board fans ,who dosnt, but when its based on having a guess at what really is happening that truely is getting pathetic
    Anybody who has a go at a Wilder under the current circumstances is stupid. Right now he’s our only hope. I know what you mean about some of the idiots on Twitter Twirls, they’re balmy, and I hope your contact’s info comes good, but as it stands with 3 weeks to go to the season, it seem to me that we’re treading the same old line that’s screwed us before...

Sell a young star/good player.
    Be then linked with quality players or replacements.
    Sign 3rd or 4th choice cheaper players just before the season starts or before the deadline meaning they’ve had little time with us to settle.

I hate being negative pal, but I wouldn’t trust our owners as far as I could throw them, and apart from your odd posts of hope I’ve seen nothing to change that view in years. I really hope that you’re right back at me with ‘I told ya so! ‘ UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The way I interpret what was said in Open Court Gray the 2 owners agreed a way forward with CW but couldn't agree on how this was to be financed. So they washed our dirty linen in public in order to point score. A fact recognised by the Judge. The judgement maintained the status quo in that there is still no agreed solution for the owners to loan or gift the Club £2.5m.

Neither of the 2 seem inclined to put further money into the Club so it looks like the Brooks money will keep the Club afloat for now and some of that will be given to CW. Whether that meets his expectations I don't know but what seems certain is that he won't be getting any of the Brooks money on top of the original budget as this will be needed for running costs. In short the owners would rather put at risk this season to pursue their own agendas. Its a sorry state of affairs and anyone arguing one or the other is best for the future of the Club needs to give their head a shake.
    Spot on mate!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast