+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Getting pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    That's the problem
    The board also believe in Wilder, they believe that his Bladeybladeness will help us survive because they are a backward pair of c@nts

I can honestly see the nightmare scenario happening this year when the club kill Wilder's enthusiasm and he leaves as soon as a decent job comes up
    ru sure your not stannington blade cause your doom an gloom of everything united is starting to piss me clean of. if ya bring ya negativity to the games then stay away. thas got nowt at all positive to say about sheff united. what a phucking wally an tha says to me dont get defensive , tha nowt but a phuckin idiot. ffs who needs fans like you .

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    We should end our interest in Gallagher straightaway if that figure of 24k a week is anywhere near the truth, I don't think he is worth a quarter of that wage.
    Agree with this, players would rather sit on bench or not play for 24k than play regularly for 10

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    That's the problem
    The board also believe in Wilder, they believe that his Bladeybladeness will help us survive because they are a backward pair of c@nts

I can honestly see the nightmare scenario happening this year when the club kill Wilder's enthusiasm and he leaves as soon as a decent job comes up
    McCabe and the Prince have there faults but they are successful businessmen. It is not in either of there interests to run the club into the ground. One of them will end up as sole owner so they cannot afford for the club to get relegated. For all the negative headlines we will start the season with a team at least good enough for mid table and possibly higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    ru sure your not stannington blade cause your doom an gloom of everything united is starting to piss me clean of. if ya bring ya negativity to the games then stay away. thas got nowt at all positive to say about sheff united. what a phucking wally an tha says to me dont get defensive , tha nowt but a phuckin idiot. ffs who needs fans like you .
    It was me who said you were getting defensive and to be fair now you're getting aggressive.

It's everyone's right to think what they want about the club, the owners, the managers and the players. I'm sure you've had your fair share of negativity before you became Tufty's exalted best mate and representative on here. If you don't like people sharing their opinions then maybe a forum isn't the best place for you #justsaying

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    It was me who said you were getting defensive and to be fair now you're getting aggressive.

It's everyone's right to think what they want about the club, the owners, the managers and the players. I'm sure you've had your fair share of negativity before you became Tufty's exalted best mate and representative on here. If you don't like people sharing their opinions then maybe a forum isn't the best place for you #justsaying
    Opinions are fine but the level of negativity just gets boring. As I said before it is easy to critise and be negative. If the transfer window ends and we have signed no quality then fill your boots but for now maybe wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Opinions are fine but the level of negativity just gets boring. As I said before it is easy to critise and be negative. If the transfer window ends and we have signed no quality then fill your boots but for now maybe wait and see what happens.
    exactly pal,its just not nessasary all the time. surely theres some sort even if pin head size of positiveness .

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post

ok boss
    Last edited by Twirlo70; 15-07-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Calm down Blades.
    Rodsready on S24SU site has just posted.

One down 😉

One note of caution he has posted that then not replied to any questions so not sure if he's reliable.
    He could even be just taking part in a Gang Bang i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    ok boss
    Come on, mate. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do but complaining about people being negative on here is like going to an AC/DC concert and moaning it's too loud.

JJ isn't slagging anyone on here off, he's just understandably venting spleen about the way our club has traditionally been run. Getting personal, however much you disagree with what he says, is just unnecessary.

No worries I agree.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast