+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    be careful CF tricky will try and ban you form the site. He threatened me with a red card when I slagged their old chairman Fawaz by saying he looked like Dev of Coronation street and that he would be putting the price of butter up in his shop by three pence to pay for all their new signings....
    for this he threatened to ban me and explained it away by calling it deformation of character !!!!
    be careful what you say about their chairman he will have you in court !!!!!
    On the sherry again Pedro?

That has to be the most stupidest thing you have ever typed and believe me, you have the most records on FM.
    When you was slating Fawaz you was sailing close to the wind, in more ways than you are claiming.
    Any mod will tell you, that we all had a warning from HQ, about slander and to stop it, because Footy Mad wouldn't tolerate it.
    You had your warning.
    If you want to slaughter Marinakis, go for it. I'll sit here and see how far you get.

*Keep off the hard stuff, it rots the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That has to be the most stupidest thing you have ever typed.

When you was slating Fawaz you was sailing close to the wind.
    Ironic! Our resident dimwit uses the term "Most stupidest"!

'Most stupid' -acceptable.
    'Stupidest' - acceptable.
    'Most stupidest' - should never be written by anyone over the age of 7.

While you're checking that one, have a look at 'was' and 'were'.

ps Did you get any warnings from HQ about your mate's "*** for ice cream" posts that you found perfectly acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    On the sherry again Pedro?

That has to be the most stupidest thing you have ever typed and believe me, you have the most records on FM.
    When you was slating Fawaz you was sailing close to the wind, in more ways than you are claiming.
    Any mod will tell you, that we all had a warning from HQ, about slander and to stop it, because Footy Mad wouldn't tolerate it.
    You had your warning.
    If you want to slaughter Marinakis, go for it. I'll sit here and see how far you get.

*Keep off the hard stuff, it rots the brain.

That's what I said more or less it was a while ago now , possibly a little more text was involved but certainly nothing libellous , in fact get the quote up and show me the deformation stuff in which you spoke off !!
    you sir are an excuse for a human being,
    So for the record, spell out how exactly I was sailing close to the wind instead of just alluding to it.....Then everyone can see I'm a liar and your not a Muppet of the grandest kind....

Reminder to anyone tuning in late.....this is the Thread entitled: ..........Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I honestly thought that the Notts "first" team performance was an embarrassment. When the subs came on, we came alive and we suddenly had movement. Stead is finished, no movement, no pace, nothing. Thought Hemmings and Campbell had something about them. Was really impressed with Crawford as well. Hewitt needs to watch and learn from Crawford, as I can see the starting midfield against Colchester being Vaughan and Crawford. Thomas doesn't want to defend, that weakens our left flank as Dan Jones also doesn't like to defend, I can see Hawkridge being deployed on the left wing so sure it up. I'm hoping it was just a slip up today, but when the youth players make more of a game of things than your first 11, something seems wrong
    I think when you're bringing Hawkridge on to sure things up, things aren't looking particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Reminder to anyone tuning in late.....this is the Thread entitled: ..........Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)
    So true.... it’s ridiculous how often threads decend in to anarchy. 😔

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I think when you're bringing Hawkridge on to sure things up, things aren't looking particularly good.
    I was thinking the same about Hawkridge, he brings nothing to the team imo.
    Derby just strolled around the pitch as if it was a training session especially the first hour. When we introduced a bit of pace and youth in the last half hour we looked much better.
    My main worry is the middle of defence, we were like statues and the lack of pace there might come back to haunt us in the new season. Mind you we won't be meeting opposition like Derby in div. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Stead is finished, no movement, no pace, nothing.
    I don't see how you can write Stead off based on yesterday. He was up front on his own against two Championship centre backs. With the service he was given, what more did you expect him to do?

A bit like saying Harry Kane is finished because he has no pace or no movement, based on yesterday of course.

Anybody know what the attendance was?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast