+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)

Oh dear sounds a bit like a PR disaster for AH today, thank God it's only a friendly.I hope we do blood in some youngsters this year as we should bring back that passion.plenty of time for this new look turn to gel.any news on when our other new expensive striker will be fit?

FAO Tricky - apologies for using a rude word and I shouldn't have got so mad. You know by now I will always defend Notts to outsiders but I don't want to be arguing as it's not good so have a good weekend. Going for that night off now, I think it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    FAO Tricky - apologies for using a rude word and I shouldn't have got so mad. You know by now I will always defend Notts to outsiders but I don't want to be arguing as it's not good so have a good weekend. Going for that night off now, I think it's needed.
    Crazy I think you have just realised how bad notts are and sticking with that same back four will not help they are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Fair enough CF.
    Apology accepted and lets forget it.

Thank you

That was dreadfull today.I thought we'd lose but thought we would give them a bit of a game.

Supporters shouldn't have to pay to watch that garbage.Those sort of games should be played behind close doors if there is going to be no effort made by half the players.

Amazing how Nolan tries to dress it up as a good performance afterwards.Most the time I wonder what game he's actually watching.

I STILL wonder where the goals are going to come from this season.As far as I am concerned Stead is finished.

Wheres' Kristian Dennis? Nolan said he had a 'knock'. I think it's more serious. Wouldn't be the first time a new Notts signing is knackered befeore the season starts. FFS
    Last edited by Eastcoastultra1977; 14-07-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    That was dreadfull today.I thought we'd lose but thought we would give them a bit of a game.

Supporters shouldn't have to pay to watch that garbage.Those sort of games should be played behind close doors if there is going to be no effort made by half the players.

Amazing how Nolan tries to dress it up as a good performance afterwards.Most the time I wonder what game he's actually watching.

I STILL wonder where the goals are going to come from this season.As far as I am concerned Stead is finished.

Wheres' Kristian Dennis? Nolan said he had a 'knock'. I think it's more serious. Wouldn't be the first time a new Notts signing is knackered befeore the season starts. FFS
    Aren't 'ultras' supposed to be hard men rather than knee-jerk drama queen wimps?

What was the Derby team like today? I see Huddlestone and Bennett played. So was it a mix of their first XI and reserves?

I honestly thought that the Notts "first" team performance was an embarrassment. When the subs came on, we came alive and we suddenly had movement. Stead is finished, no movement, no pace, nothing. Thought Hemmings and Campbell had something about them. Was really impressed with Crawford as well. Hewitt needs to watch and learn from Crawford, as I can see the starting midfield against Colchester being Vaughan and Crawford. Thomas doesn't want to defend, that weakens our left flank as Dan Jones also doesn't like to defend, I can see Hawkridge being deployed on the left wing so sure it up. I'm hoping it was just a slip up today, but when the youth players make more of a game of things than your first 11, something seems wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh have a day off CF. It was said tongue in cheek. No one expected you to win that and it was just a friendly warm up anyway.
    Conversely, I could have twisted it to some of your crew here, getting carried away for winning 17-0 against a Sunday Pub side.

As for the chairman, your proof please?
    All I have seen, is an astute business man and the Greeks speak highly of him. You don't catch him on social media either, talking bollox, like AH.
    be careful CF tricky will try and ban you form the site. He threatened me with a red card when I slagged their old chairman Fawaz by saying he looked like Dev of Coronation street and that he would be putting the price of butter up in his shop by three pence to pay for all their new signings....
    for this he threatened to ban me and explained it away by calling it deformation of character !!!!
    be careful what you say about their chairman he will have you in court !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    be careful CF tricky will try and ban you form the site. He threatened me with a red card when I slagged their old chairman Fawaz by saying he looked like Dev of Coronation street and that he would be putting the price of butter up in his shop by three pence to pay for all their new signings....
    for this he threatened to ban me and explained it away by calling it deformation of character !!!!
    be careful what you say about their chairman he will have you in court !!!!!
    Tricky goes all coy when you mention his time as a mod!!!

I wonder why that is?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast