+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Thread vs Derby County (PSF)

Team for today...

Name:  DiEW1adXcAAU5iO.jpg
Views: 2075
Size:  98.4 KB

0-1 so far with half an hour gone. Derby in complete control according to Leigh Curtis.

2-0 Derby

I know it's only a friendly blah blah blah, but that first half was shockingly bad. We could barely string a pass together!

Wish I hadn't bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I know it's only a friendly blah blah blah, but that first half was shockingly bad. We could barely string a pass together!

Wish I hadn't bothered.
    ...and now 3-0 Mason Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post

Wish I hadn't bothered.
    Bit of difference than a pub side?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I think that most of us appreciate the gap between us & the TOP sides in the Championship TT but thankfully we will not be playing them when the season starts & pre season counts for nowt, good job because it was men v boys today.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I think that most of us appreciate the gap between us & the TOP sides in the Championship TT but thankfully we will not be playing them when the season starts & pre season counts for nowt, good job because it was men v boys today.
    Can't say I agree with the first part of the assessment, you've drawn quite a few higher rated clubs in the League and beaten them. Some have been better teams than Derby too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    This is why everyone loves it when yet again you mess up your feted promotion to the Premier League, can't wait for it to happen this season as per usual. Wonder if that'll be before or after your chairman gets banned or jailed. Couldn't happen to a nicer, sorry thicker set of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This is why everyone loves it when yet again you mess up your feted promotion to the Premier League, can't wait for it to happen this season as per usual. Wonder if that'll be before or after your chairman gets banned or jailed. Couldn't happen to a nicer, sorry thicker set of fans.
    Oh have a day off CF. It was said tongue in cheek. No one expected you to win that and it was just a friendly warm up anyway.
    Conversely, I could have twisted it to some of your crew here, getting carried away for winning 17-0 against a Sunday Pub side.

As for the chairman, your proof please?
    All I have seen, is an astute business man and the Greeks speak highly of him. You don't catch him on social media either, talking bollox, like AH.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast