+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a great player Chopper was

What a great player Chopper was

Name:  ChopperHarris.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  67.3 KB

I had the lesser version of the Chopper bike in the 70s Gaz, it was called a Budgie bike and it was bright gold n black, and it had some flourescent yellow so called go faster stripes on the sides, and it had a little squeezy horn on the handlebars.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Lovely Acido ..... how long after did you start getting interested in football?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Lovely Acido ..... how long after did you start getting interested in football?
    I cant remember exactly when I had that bike lol. But I did get into supporting Burnsley Fc in 1980 (when I was 9!), thats when I became a Tyke.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I cant remember exactly when I had that bike lol. But I did get into supporting Burnsley Fc in 1980 (when I was 9!), thats when I became a Tyke.
    Yes but when did you get interested in football 😋

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Yes but when did you get interested in football ��
    I got interested in footy Chalky matey when a certain brilliant team in red n white won absolutey everything in the late 70's, under a genius called Cloughy. Brian was a genius and he didnt give a tom tit about the Juventus/Notts Floristcounty... or did he, maybe he was joking after all.

I've heard of Cloughy before,didn't he manage Forest back in the 80's when they won some tinpot cup or other,I shall have to ask a red the next time that I see one to get the details,you would think that they would have mentioned it before now but they aren't ones for bragging tbh
    Sue's family are all Tykes,is that the closest ground in West Yorkshire or summat? She told me that when she was young her dad and brother used to go down and watch Barnsley and she played up **** because she was being left out so the next time they took her as well,it was her one and only game as she hated it and was bored stiff..... That's watching Barnsley for yer 😋