+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Madden (cheating hvn bas) plus game thoughts

What does Shabba see in Jamie Robson????

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    What does Shabba see in Jamie Robson????
    I actually though Jamie did ok today.

Robson should never be near the first team. What was he thinking about with the pass back to the keeper. On another note why was Logan Chalmers taking a penalty, he never found a United player in the time he was on. He also missed against Dundee last year. Surely Nicky Clark, Stanton should have taken before the youngster. On a positive note Glass looks a prospect. I also thought Rabitsch looked ok at least better than the reports after the Brechin game.

Robson is terrible

manager clueless new signings look poor especially that Robson chap - reminds me of a poor LB we had last year!! No chance that team will win league or get top 4. Only thing is maybe they just werent fit?

It's obviously early doors but if we continue to play guys like Robson, mcmullan, Murdoch and king we'll be nowhere near.

First pen giving was a pen I though, glass kicked the ball away then after that caught the boy

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Far too early to predict how the season is going to end up
    Before the game i was quite positive, but you are gonna have to go some way to convince me by telling me what makes you think we are any different from the last 2 seasons?

Im not convinced by the keeper today.
    Wardrop gets pass marks,
    Murdoch is Murdoch and despite a good game today, still gets heat off fans.
    Frans is out of position and not as good with it as Moshni,
    Robson was ok until late on where he became isolated by Broath.
    McMullan i liked today but needs a bit of slack,
    Stanton looked like he tired very early but still put in a shift.
    Rabitsch i still cant make my mind up,
    Glass, read Class!
    Aird, 20 minutes in i suddenly remembered he was on! Not entirely his fault.
    Clark took his goal well but offside far too often!

Shabba, although i obviously dont know the whole story, i dont understand why Keatings, Curran and Booth were not in the starting line up, and for 2 of them, not even the bench? Then only one change which made us worse. I did see he was looking to bring on the young lad, Ward on just before the equalizer. Big mistake if he thought that was game over!

Refs, no change!

shabba go now one up front clueless enough said

Madden was just his usual useless self. We created our own problems and I thought today's performance was worse than useless. Seriously, 2 defensive mids at home to Arbroath? Sat too deep, didn't get forward fast enough and played with one up front.

Complete and utter garbage and we can only get better - hopefully quickly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)