+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Salford game today

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    1-0 to us , Ryan Hedges in the first half Pass .

Great win that. Should do better against Athersley Rec . Meanwhile the Blades play Inter Milan at the Lane.

Ahh ! The benefits of lower league football.

I see yuv sold a lad with great potential in David Brooks and used the money to buy a couple of players in the twilight of their careers.
    Good luck with that.
    Just remind me, how many years were you recently in the Third Division ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I see yuv sold a lad with great potential in David Brooks and used the money to buy a couple of players in the twilight of their careers.
    Good luck with that.

And you’re there now . Remind me how many seasons Barnsley fc have spent in the bottom two tiers and how many in the top tier ?

Brooks 12 million and 3 million add on, for a player who hardly ever started.

John Egan age 26 ? Twilight ? Goaly from Man Utd on loan ? Remind me who else ?

At least you’ve got Mcburney to look forward... Oh wait a minute.

When are your mega wealthy owners going to dig into those deep pockets ?

Sorry John Egan age 25. Who are these two players we’ve signed in the «* twilight of their careers «*?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Meanwhile the Blades play Inter Milan at the Lane.

In the meantime the Inter Milan first team are involved in the 2018 International Champions Cup. They are playing at our owners other home ground in Nice against Chelsea. I wonder which game will take priority ?

It's like PMQ's. Could the Wardy please remind me how many years you recently spent in the Third Division ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 20-07-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Good luck with that.
    If I'm correct, Barnsley have spent more seasons in 2nd tier than any other club. That's as high as Sheffield Utd are now or will ever be again.
    Why are you here Wardy? Nobody interesting to talk to in sh1t (sorry Steel) City?

That is correct Jonners. 76 years. I've already told Wardy that but he possibly has a short retention span. It led to a pointless debate about the relative size of the two clubs catchment areas where he was claiming Sheffield's population was only twice the size of Barnsley's. I'm not going there again.

That is correct Jonners. 76 years. I've already told Wardy that but he possibly has a short retention span. It led to a pointless debate about the relative size of the two clubs catchment areas where he was claiming Sheffield's population was only twice the size of Barnsley's. I'm not going there again.

Yes, but who are these two players we’ve signed in the «* twilight of their careers «* ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    If I'm correct, Barnsley have spent more seasons in 2nd tier than any other club. That's as high as Sheffield Utd are now or will ever be again.
    Why are you here Wardy? Nobody interesting to talk to in sh1t (sorry Steel) City?
    But 60 years in the top tier, whereas Barnsley....

Which divisions n are Barnsley in now ?

In the meantime the Inter Milan first team are involved in the 2018 International Champions Cup. They are playing at our owners other home ground in Nice against Chelsea. I wonder which game will take priority ?

It's like PMQ's. Could the Wardy please remind me how many years you recently spent in the Third Division ?

Your «* owners other ground «* LOL.

How does that help or reflect well on Barnsley ?

What with animals hands shaking and now the owners other ground Nice ?

Barnsley / Nice. I can see the similarity

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast