+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Salford game today

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In the meantime the Inter Milan first team are involved in the 2018 International Champions Cup. They are playing at our owners other home ground in Nice against Chelsea. I wonder which game will take priority ?

It's like PMQ's. Could the Wardy please remind me how many years you recently spent in the Third Division ?

Six. And now you’re there .

Third season in last five for Barnsley. Could end up worse for Barnsley. Mind, you could always support Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Your «* owners other ground «* LOL.

How does that help or reflect well on Barnsley ?

What with animals hands shaking and now the owners other ground Nice ?

Barnsley / Nice. I can see the similarity
    Talk to me how a club such as Bournemouth can take a young player off you if you are a serious club with ambition .

The only aspiration Bournemouth have is to survive in the PL and yet !!! .

The lad didn't need asking twice to join Bournemouth !!! , fecking hell !!!

Your owners are actually more wealthy than ours which is pretty impressive given ours are worth £15bn collectively and yet !!!

An average gate of 25k and the locally born manager and fan with a solid track record and yet !!!

A good solid season back in the championship and in and around the play off spots and yet !!!

The truth is you can only give it to the likes of us because in the grand scheme of things you are actually nothing yourselves and it makes you feel better about things , similar to us giving it to Chesterfield , but then we are more humble so we wouldn't do it .

You need to address your insecurity issues fella and clearly that's something your ownership needs to have a look at too , clearly they don't believe in you either to establish yourselves in the big league and back it with wonga .

Your neighbours may failed but at least they had a go at it and bought players you can only dream about .

Brentford centre halfs for £4.5m ??

You couldn't sell that one to fans of Huddersfield Town or Watford in all reality .

Reality !! , now there's a word .

Animal & Sb.. don't waste your time and effort by trying to chat with this particular Blunts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Animal & Sb.. don't waste your time and effort by trying to chat with this particular Blunts fan.
    To be honest I find his contribution quite amusing .

His presence on here gives the game away , why would you bother ?

Clearly we have done something right at sometime to rattle his cage so it's a win - win for me .

Would I be all over the Donny and Chesterfield boards ?

No I wouldn't because I don't have to , we are pretty comfortable knowing what we are .

Fans of clubs who have to impress their importance to fans of smaller clubs clearly have the bigger issues as far as I'm concerned so crack on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    To be honest I find his contribution quite amusing .

His presence on here gives the game away , why would you bother ?

Clearly we have done something right at sometime to rattle his cage so it's a win - win for me .

Would I be all over the Donny and Chesterfield boards ?

No I wouldn't because I don't have to , we are pretty comfortable knowing what we are .

Fans of clubs who have to impress their importance to fans of smaller clubs clearly have the bigger issues as far as I'm concerned so crack on .
    It's because when your the 2nd best club in your own city, you have to remind other fans of their existance

Wouldn't give wardy time of day what a WASTER

WA**ER and quite apparent a very sad person in need of help, may god bless him and guide him through his troubled pastures to the valley of death!

He's not reight in eeard if thy asks me

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Talk to me how a club such as Bournemouth can take a young player off you if you are a serious club with ambition .

The only aspiration Bournemouth have is to survive in the PL and yet !!! .

The lad didn't need asking twice to join Bournemouth !!! , fecking hell !!!

Your owners are actually more wealthy than ours which is pretty impressive given ours are worth £15bn collectively and yet !!!

An average gate of 25k and the locally born manager and fan with a solid track record and yet !!!

A good solid season back in the championship and in and around the play off spots and yet !!!

The truth is you can only give it to the likes of us because in the grand scheme of things you are actually nothing yourselves and it makes you feel better about things , similar to us giving it to Chesterfield , but then we are more humble so we wouldn't do it .

You need to address your insecurity issues fella and clearly that's something your ownership needs to have a look at too , clearly they don't believe in you either to establish yourselves in the big league and back it with wonga .

Your neighbours may failed but at least they had a go at it and bought players you can only dream about .

Brentford centre halfs for £4.5m ??

You couldn't sell that one to fans of Huddersfield Town or Watford in all reality .

Reality !! , now there's a word .

Oh animal. You and your attendance figures. Barnsley «* used to regularly average 25,000 in the 1950s*» and now Sheffield United «*last season average*25,000*» ( I paraphrase) when it was almost 27,000. If you’re going to use statistics at least try to get them right.

Have your hands stopped shaking yet ? «*on the shop floor as well «*

Wednesday «* bought players we can only dream about «*. Who would’they be then ? Jordy «*Pops*» Rhodes ? Are these the same players we put 4 past at the Rust Bucket last season ?

Here’s a statistic to check, when we’re Wednesday last in’the Premier League ? Even you can’t get that one wrong ! Having said that.

Ps. Still waiting for SBRed to tell me who these two players are we’ve bought «* in the twilight of their careers «*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast