+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Salford game today

Dooali, Barnsley Chop, Pass and Move, Acido. These are insults not arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Ps. Still waiting for SBRed to tell me who these two players are we’ve bought «* in the twilight of their careers «*
    Anyone 25 or over is in the twilight of their careers to us. We deal in promising younger players like you used to do before buying the likes of Ched Evans. How did that one go by the way ?
    Enjoy your game against An Inter Milan XI.
    I will take Acido's advice.

My last post was was, I thought a reasoned argument with you Wardy.
    Now I realise that your just a wind-up merchant I will ignore your posts in future.
    BTW if your not trying to wind us all up you really are a moron and half your posts don't actually make sense.
    See ya!

Dooali, Barnsley Chop, Pass and Move, Acido. These are insults not arguments.

I suppose making fun of a blokes nerves for the world cup semi-final isn't deemed an insult and deemed a valid argument in your book then.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Anyone 25 or over is in the twilight of their careers to us. We deal in promising younger players like you used to do before buying the likes of Ched Evans. How did that one go by the way ?
    Poor that. Shouldn’t make statements you can’t substantiate. Two-nil to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I suppose making fun of a blokes nerves for the world cup semi-final isn't deemed an insult and deemed a valid argument in your book then.

It was a football match. Poor attempt at making out I’m belittling someone’s mental health

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    My last post was was, I thought a reasoned argument with you Wardy.
    Now I realise that your just a wind-up merchant I will ignore your posts in future.
    BTW if your not trying to wind us all up you really are a moron and half your posts don't actually make sense.
    See ya!

A «* reasoned argument «* ? How so ? You made a factual statement that Barnsley had spent 76 years in the 2nd tier. Where’s the «* reasoned argument ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Ched Evans wasn’t a gamble. Cost very little. Conversely we’ve spent very little comparative to the rest of the Championship and did quite well last season. Thirty four year old Leon Clarke was named in the Championship team of the season. How did the dealing in «* promising young players «* go last season ?

It was a football match. Poor attempt at making out I’m belittling someone’s mental health
    I wasn't making out that you were belittling Animal at all. I was using that as an example of something you said in a previous post that wasn't worthy of debate/argument.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I wasn't making out that you were belittling Animal at all. I was using that as an example of something you said in a previous post that wasn't worthy of debate/argument.

«* making fun of a blokes nerves*»

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast