+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible lineup for first game of season....

Possible lineup for first game of season....

Any ideas anyone ?
    Clive must be itching to have a go at this

Anyway I'll have a stab:

Blackman
    Ayling
    Beradi
    Pontus
    Pearce
    P. Hernadez
    Forshaw
    Baker
    Alioski or maybe Ryan Kent
    Saiz
    A. Hernandez

Don't know why but I have a feeling that Abel Hernandez will sign, Blackman is as good as done & Ryan Kent needs regular football - which he won't get at Liverpool following Shaqiri's arrival

Thought Abel Herz went to Russia somewhere.
    And maybe include 1 of the Peterboro boys plus the best of the U23's.

To be honest I'm not sure if that inspires me or not.

Blackman
    Ayling
    Jansson
    Cooper
    Dallas
    Alioski
    Forshaw
    Baker
    Vieira
    Roofe
    Saiz
    2 more new signings will change that line up.

Meant to be Vieira/Hernandez due to it being Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Any ideas anyone ?
    Clive must be itching to have a go at this

Anyway I'll have a stab:

Blackman
    Ayling
    Beradi
    Pontus
    Pearce
    P. Hernadez
    Forshaw
    Baker
    Alioski or maybe Ryan Kent
    Saiz
    A. Hernandez

Don't know why but I have a feeling that Abel Hernandez will sign, Blackman is as good as done & Ryan Kent needs regular football - which he won't get at Liverpool following Shaqiri's arrival

That team is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    That team is crap.
    All the teams are crap as far as challenging for promotion goes. We simply are not good enough no matter what Bielsa is capable of. The vast majority of fans are seriously fed up and cannot understand what is going on other than the owners looking after themselves.
    Even if a couple come in, which i think they will, its so damn late that at best we cannot organise a few scoops in a brewery.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    All the teams are crap as far as challenging for promotion goes. We simply are not good enough no matter what Bielsa is capable of. The vast majority of fans are seriously fed up and cannot understand what is going on other than the owners looking after themselves.
    Even if a couple come in, which i think they will, its so damn late that at best we cannot organise a few scoops in a brewery.
    Cant believe I'm writing this, but why not wait and see what happens during pre-season and early doors when the real season starts?

Bielsa is still with us, and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to sit idly by whilst his requirements aren't delivered, so maybe this IS his plan?

Vieira strongly rumoured to be on his way to waznocks sheep shaggers for the poultry sum of 8 million quid!

Suppose its the norm with us now isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Cant believe I'm writing this, but why not wait and see what happens during pre-season and early doors when the real season starts?

Bielsa is still with us, and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to sit idly by whilst his requirements aren't delivered, so maybe this IS his plan?
    I am waiting. I do expect a couple of signings and things will be better than they are now. I did expect some relatively serious investment though and i am shocked at what we have. Thats what has annoyed me. Of course i will wait and see what happens but an obvious fact is if we had some better players we would have a better chance. Just disappointed and fed up with how we do things on the cheap all tbe time.
    Anyway i seem to be posting the same stuff so i wont continue repeating myself. I just want a good team to follow for a great club and our fans deserve much better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)