+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T no brexit

They won’t ever be another referendum anyone who thinks they will or should need to go to doctor k to get their head out of their arse 😂

No seriously there’s only 2 options ether get on with it or call for an election and party’s can campaign what brexit they want. However remember may called one last time and lost seats chances are they will lose more so they won’t be in a rush to give up power.

The only thing I hate about brexit is that he fact it’s on the bleeding news every bleeding day

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Grist you are the very reincarnation of Enoch Powell
    If you think trying to throw weak insults has any effect then you're very much mistaken.

Many folks voted leave on the immigration issue alone, lots of them probably didn't understand the full ramifications. However one thing is clear if we don't get an effective brexit that fully controls immigration then there's going to be some very pissed off people that WILL lash out.

No Grist I am only too well aware that nothing anyone has to say will have any effect on you

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If you think trying to throw weak insults has any effect then you're very much mistaken.

Many folks voted leave on the immigration issue alone, lots of them probably didn't understand the full ramifications. However one thing is clear if we don't get an effective brexit that fully controls immigration then there's going to be some very pissed off people that WILL lash out.
    Grist, I repeat, we already have the power to control immigration from everywhere except the EU. Aren't you just a little bit concerned that if we gain such powers to control immigration from the EU, exactly the same thing will keep happening?

Don't you think the whole Brexit thing is a bit of a red herring? A deflection? An irrelevance? A creation of illusory scapegoats to divide and conquer?

Don't you feel a bit gullible? A bit used?

You really, really should.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Grist, I repeat, we already have the power to control immigration from everywhere except the EU. Aren't you just a little bit concerned that if we gain such powers to control immigration from the EU, exactly the same thing will keep happening?

Don't you think the whole Brexit thing is a bit of a red herring? A deflection? An irrelevance? A creation of illusory scapegoats to divide and conquer?

Don't you feel a bit gullible? A bit used?

You really, really should.
    Erm.....am I a snowflake?

Ha ha no don't think so

Erm.....am I a snowflake?

Ha ha no don't think so
    Not saying you're a snowflake. Just saying you and large communities of people around the UK are being used is all

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Not saying you're a snowflake. Just saying you and large communities of people around the UK are being used is all
    You may have a point there, the brainwashing of how to think is subtle, starts from birth and goes very deep.

That's too deep for me

don't people think the eu imigration is the problem

polish Latvian Russian list goes on with eastern Europeans

'Lash out'? Sales of mobility scooters set to go through the roof then? We have such a long and well established record of civil disobedience, after all...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast