+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all Englanders

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I'm not a big Scotland fan ...prefer my club football...like I've said always fancied a decent team to beat England...to be honest not a hater of your team but must admit listening to Danny Murphy Martin Keown IanWright and co does grind on me
    Sorry my assumptions were misplaced there.

I'm more interested in my club football than national side too.

All the It's coming home stuff has al been tongue in cheek for most and has been part of the fun of this world cup. I think the It's coming home stuff has wound the haters up a tad and they have come out in numbers across social media to goad and have a pop wherever possible.

Not keen on the pundits myself either but I do like Ian Wright as he's more like a regular guy.

The oddest bit of the pundits has been Roy of ROI with his over tanning and body posture and seemingly unspoken contampt for the others.

Football should be fun and we've had fun for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah Dundee FC mate definitely not a yes voter...don't disagree they done well ...you can only beat what's put in front of you...but always felt they'd come up short against a decent team...which they did against 3 times
    Got to agree club football has more appeal to me, as a Millwall fan we have an affinity with Dundee but it would be good to see the Scots back in a major competition. Good to see harry Kane get the golden boot.

I also prefer club football and non league football and Sunday morning football.
    Not saying i don't like international football which i do like but it just not the same for me.
    Apart from West Ham i not really bothered about the over paid premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Got to agree club football has more appeal to me, as a Millwall fan we have an affinity with Dundee but it would be good to see the Scots back in a major competition. Good to see harry Kane get the golden boot.
    Yes Millwall is a Scottish Dockers Club Claw.

Can you speak Scartish?

I'd like to know why Frenchie is so quiet too

To be honest i have met some great Millwall fans unlike Spurs fans who have short arms and long trouser pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It would be good to see the Scots never qualify for anything ever again..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Be careful for what you wish for Alf.
    Aberdeen next week

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Wow this threads took a turn for the worse ..Chill out lad, life's to short..

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Be careful for what you wish for Alf.
    Aberdeen next week
    Sooner we are out of it the better Tricky.. A bit like the Hammers the other season..
    talking of the hammers,they are breaking the bank to avoid relegation this season.. Lol

Yo Peter the Scotchman, no offense to the Dens Park navy blues, but I prefer the orange Arabs of Dundee United.
    I had a lengthy discussion with them during the WCup, about us mighty Engerland lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast