+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all Englanders

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yo Peter the Scotchman, no offense to the Dens Park navy blues, but I prefer the orange Arabs of Dundee United.
    I had a lengthy discussion with them during the WCup, about us mighty Engerland lol.
    No problem Acido each to their own...what's your club team?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Sooner we are out of it the better Tricky.. A bit like the Hammers the other season..
    talking of the hammers,they are breaking the bank to avoid relegation this season.. Lol

I have to agree with you Alf about breaking the bank to avoid relegation.
    I trying to keep up with it but i think it is 7 players signed so far for around 60 or 70 £ Million lol.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No problem Acido each to their own...what's your club team?
    Err its there, in my avatar.

Hi Acido, did you manage to sign McBurnie with your millionaire owners. Opps, that should be billionaire owners.

Just noticed that ... eyes are not the best... I've backed them at 8/1 to win league 1, Swindon L2 14/1 Swansea Champ 9/1 and Wolves to be relegated 9/1

Swindon at 14/1 seems a bit short lol good luck

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hi Acido, did you manage to sign McBurnie with your millionaire owners. Opps, that should be billionaire owners.
    No chance Claw, McBurnsley was never going to stay with us, but surprisingly hes stayed at Swansea and I think hes just signed a new deal with them. Our rich new owners arent going to spend a penny it seems, making us wonder just what they took over us for in the first place!!.
    As for your lot, I see you offered a paltry £850k for our striker Tom Bradshaw. Treble that amount though and we might be interested.

No chance Claw, McBurnsley was never going to stay with us, but surprisingly hes stayed at Swansea and I think hes just signed a new deal with them. Our rich new owners arent going to spend a penny it seems, making us wonder just what they took over us for in the first place!!.
    As for your lot, I see you offered a paltry £850k for our striker Tom Bradshaw. Treble that amount though and we might be interested.
    Shame you did not get him, as for Bradshaw we are not a rich club and the most we have paid for any player is £850,000, but good luck for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Shame you did not get him, as for Bradshaw we are not a rich club and the most we have paid for any player is £850,000, but good luck for next season.
    Is that true then Claw, Millwall have never even spent £900k ?. That really surprises me!.
    Ipswich are apparently showing an interest in him/Bradshaw as well but I doubt if they will offer much more than a million.

Is that true then Claw, Millwall have never even spent £900k ?. That really surprises me!.
    Ipswich are apparently showing an interest in him/Bradshaw as well but I doubt if they will offer much more than a million.
    It's true Acido, although we did bid a million for a player. Our manager who has a good eye for potential took Chris Wood out of West Brom's reserves on loan and at the end made his offer.

However although Wood loved playing for the Lions and wanted to sign his father his agent took him to Leeds because of the bigger salary. As you know Leeds got £15 lmillion for him from Burnley.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast